Mon, Nov. 2, 5:33 PM
Mon, Nov. 2, 4:22 PM
Sun, Nov. 1, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEIS, AHL, AIG, ALDW, ALJ, ALL, AMC, AMCC, ANH, ARE, AVD, CAR, CBT, CDE, CGNX, CHGG, CUTR, CYH, DNB, DWRE, ELNK, ENH, ENS, ES, FN, GGP, GPRE, ININ, INN, KONA, LMNX, MCEP, MDAS, MDU, MIC, NLS, NPTN, NSTG, OHI, OLN, ONDK, OTTR, PLOW, PPS, PQ, PXD, QLYS, RAIL, RNG, RSPP, RTEC, RYN, SANM, SGY, SNHY, SSNC, SSW, TDOC, THC, TNET, TXRH, UIL, UNXL, VGR, VIAV, VNO, WSTC
Fri, Oct. 23, 9:14 AM
Thu, Oct. 22, 12:47 PM
Thu, Oct. 22, 9:26 AM
- Community Health's (NYSE:CYH) failure to meet Q3 consensus has created softness for other hospital operators. Tenet Healthcare (NYSE:THC) is down 12% and (NYSE:HCA) is down 7% in premarket trading.
- Previously: Preliminary Q3 results sink Community Health; shares down 22% premaket (Oct. 22)
Thu, Oct. 22, 9:14 AM
Wed, Oct. 21, 5:39 PM
Thu, Oct. 15, 9:13 AM
Wed, Oct. 14, 5:39 PM
Sun, Oct. 4, 8:23 PM
- Ralph Lauren (NYSE:RL) is tapped for more even more gains after rallying sharply following last week's announcement of the resignation of CEO Ralph Lauren. New CEO Stefan Larsson is seen adding some fast-fashion punch to the luxury mindset at the company.
- Tenet Healthcare (NYSE:THC) could rise as much as 70% with mergers expected to start feeding the bottom line, observes Barclays. Concerns over Tenet's debt load has driven shares down sharply to levels seen as attractive.
- Margins at Boston Scientific (NYSE:BSX) are expected to improve with new products looking promising. The consensus price target on Wall Street implies close to a 20% gain is in store.
Wed, Sep. 16, 7:03 PM
- J.P. Morgan analysts warn that companies with large amounts of floating-rate debt - including Chesapeake Energy, Freeport McMoRan, Ford and GE - could be at risk if the Fed decides to raise interest rates.
- Companies with variable/floating-rate debt suffer a more immediate impact by a rate hike than companies with fixed-rate debt, the analysts say; variable-rate coupons typically reset quarterly, meaning that changes in the base rate flow through almost immediately to variable-rate borrowers, while fixed-rate borrowers do not see such an impact until they refinance or issue new debt.
- JPM lists 25 companies - not including financials - that have the “highest variable-rate debt as a percentage of market cap": FMC, NRG, FCX, AES, CVC, LVLT, PVH, CHK, FE, DVA, THC, OI, CNX, F, HCA, FOSL, RCL, JOY, GE, ADS, ALLE, HBI, GT, DNB, AN
Mon, Aug. 3, 5:09 PM
Mon, Jun. 29, 3:30 PM
- Becton, Dickinson (BDX +0.3%) upgraded to Buy from undefined with a $167 (18% upside) price target by UBS.
- Community Health Systems (CYH -0.9%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral with an $83.90 (33% upside) price target by Mizuho Securities.
- LifePoint Health (LPNT +2.8%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral with a $95.71 (11% upside) price target by Mizuho Securities.
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH -1.3%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral with a $126 (3% upside) price target by Sterne Agee CRT.
- Tenet Healthcare (THC -1.5%) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform with a $64 (12% upside) price target by Wells Fargo.
- Cepheid (CPHD -1.7%) raised to Buy from Hold with a $75 (25% upside) price target by Craig-Hallum.
- Merge Healthcare (MRGE -0.1%) upgraded to Buy from Hold with a $5.75 (17% upside) price target by Topeka Capital.
- Alere (ALR -0.2%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral with a $60 (15% upside) price target by Goldman Sachs.
- Smith & Nephew (SNN -2.1%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral with a 1275p (16% upside) price target by UBS.
- Aerie Pharmaceuticals (AERI -4.3%) upgraded to Buy from Hold with a $40 (135% upside) price target by Canaccord Genuity.
Thu, Jun. 25, 12:45 PM
Tue, Jun. 2, 10:25 AM
- Tenet Healthcare (THC -0.5%) is offering $500M aggregate principal amount of newly issued senior secured notes and $1.9B aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured notes (through THC Escrow) through private placements.
- Net proceeds will fund the repayment of $400M in term loans under its March 23, 2015 Interim Loan Agreement and for general corporate purposes.
Other News & PR