Wed, May 6, 10:42 AM
- OpGen priced a 2.85M unit IPO at $6 each yesterday, with each unit consisting of one share and a warrant to purchase one share. The warrants are struck at $6.60 each and expire in five years.
- One day later, the shares are trading hands at $4.61.
- OpGen had originally hoped to float 3.75M shares for $8-$11 each.
- TINY -1%
Thu, Mar. 19, 11:19 AM| Comment!
Thu, Mar. 19, 7:53 AM
Nov. 11, 2014, 7:49 AM| Comment!
Jul. 1, 2014, 11:09 AM
- Harris & Harris (TINY -0.9%) itself is investing $2M in HZO, Inc.'s $20M Series II Financing. The deal, says Harris & Harris CEO Doug Jamison, was oversubscribed. Subsequent to closing, TINY will have about a 15% ownership in HZO.
- HZO technology is used to protect electronic devices from accidental submersion in water.
- Source: Press Release
Feb. 19, 2014, 3:06 PM
- Ranked #1 by SBIR Source as the Top Investor in High-Tech, publicly traded VC outfit Harris & Harris (TINY +4.2%) carves out a nice gain on the session. SBIR stands for Small Business Innovation Research.
- TINY has 16 SBIR-backed companies, including biotech Solazyme which converts plant products into oils, and nanotech Nantero, a maker of carbon nanotubes for semiconductors.
- Press release
Apr. 14, 2013, 10:48 PM
Jun. 17, 2008, 10:32 AM
TINY vs. ETF Alternatives
Harris & Harris Group, Inc., is a non-diversified management investment company operating as a business development company. It invests in companies commercializing and integrating products enabled by disruptive technologies in the life sciences.
Other News & PR