What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Mon, Jan. 25, 2:34 PM
- Concerns over pricing are running up and down the paper and packaging sector.
- A drop in prices during January could lead to even further erosion down the road warns, Citi.
- Downgrades: Citi lowers International Paper (IP -10.5%) and Packaging Corp. of America (PKG -13.1%) to Neutral from Buy, BAML takes Westrock (WRK -13.8%) to Neutral from Buy, Macquarie slams KapStone Paper & Packaging (KS -21.8%) with an Underperform rating.
- Also showing weakness are Domtar (UFS -7.4%), Orchids Paper Products (TIS -1.9%), P H Glatfelter (GLT -9.2%), and Clearwater Paper (CLW -6.4%).
Jan. 26, 2015, 9:52 AM
- A mega-merger in the paper industry between Rock-Tenn and MeadWestvaco has lifted other names in the sector fighting a tough tape.
- The delicate balance of pricing in the containerboard/packaging/paper sector is viewed as more stable with two giants combining.
- Advancers: Packaging Corp. of America (NYSE:PKG) +1.4%, International Paper (NYSE:IP) +0.7%, KapStone Paper and Packaging (NYSE:KS) +2.8%, Clearwater Paper (NYSE:CLW) +0.2%, Wausau Paper (NYSE:WPP) +0.1%, Orchids Paper Products (NYSEMKT:TIS) +0.3%.
- Previously: Rock-Tenn and MeadWestvaco up on paper
- Previously: Rock-Tenn and MeadWestvaco to merge
Apr. 23, 2014, 12:45 PM
Mar. 21, 2014, 12:46 PM
Orchids Paper Products Co manufactures bulk tissue paper, known as parent rolls, and convert parent rolls into a line of tissue products, including paper towels, bathroom tissue and paper napkins, for the consumer, or 'at-home,' market.
Other News & PR