Tue, Oct. 27, 1:24 PM
- In Q3 results, Turkcell (TKC -1.5%) posted all-time high quarterly sales and EBITDA.
- Group revenues were up 6.4% to TRY 3.36B, chiefly driven by Turkey. Group EBITDA was up 10.5% to TRY 1.16B. Revenues for Turkcell Turkey (91% of total) rose 9.9% to TRY 3.07B.
- Total customers have exceeded 34M; postpaid customers were up 278K to exceed 16M. Blended mobile ARPU was up 9.7% Y/Y to TRY 26.1.
- Turkcell restructured debt at its Astelit and BeST units to eliminate forex risk.
- The company has updated guidance for full-year EBITDA margin to 32%-32.5% from the previous 31%-32%, and for revenue growth of 10% (for Turkcell Turkey) and 6% (for the wider Turkcell Group).
- Press Release
Tue, Oct. 27, 12:06 PM
Thu, Apr. 30, 1:08 AM
Thu, Feb. 12, 2:19 PM
- In its Q4 results, Turkcell (TKC +0.5%) noted revenue gains of 8% on the back of mobile broadband and fiber broadband sales, though net income was pounded by currency devaluation in Ukraine/Belarus, leading to a 49% decline.
- Group revenues were TRY3.1B ($1.26B). Group EBITDA was up 8% to TRY917M ($317.3M, vs. an expected $394.4M).
- Mobile business revenues grew 7% to TRY2.39B ($968M), while mobile broadband revenues reached their year's peak, growing 44% to TRY567M ($229.6M).
- The company guides for 2015 revenues in the range of TRY 12.8B-TRY 13.1B ($5.18B-$5.3B, slightly below consensus of $5.52B) and consolidated EBITDA of TRY 3.85B-TRY 4.05B ($1.56B-$1.64B, vs. expected $1.619B).
- Press release
Thu, Feb. 12, 2:00 PM
Oct. 24, 2013, 3:32 PM
- Turkcell (TKC +1.3%) reports Q3 revenue climbed 8% Y/Y to TRY2.981B. Net income of TRY699M climbed 22%. (PR, results)
- EBITDA expanded 11% Y/Y to TRY1.016B while margin improved to 34.1% from 33.1% in Q3 2012.
- Mobile revenue in Turkey grew 3% (7% excl. the impact of cuts to MTR) to TRY2.365B. Mobile broadband revenue jumped 39% to TRY385M. Growth was dragged by a Voice revenue decline of 3% to TRY1.664B as a result of mobile termination rate cuts.
- Management reiterated full-year guidance and believes the company "could post results around the high end of our revenue and EBITDA target ranges." Analysts expect $6.219B in full-year revenue and EPS of $1.35.
Other News & PR