Timken Finding Its Bearings In A Choppy Market
Timken: 'Bearing' All And Still Looking Good
Eight Diamonds Advisors
Eight Diamonds Advisors
Tue, May 10, 10:18 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 6:45 AM
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, AGCO, ANTM, AOS, AVY, BA, BEN, BGCP, BHI, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CMCSA, CSL, DHX, DPS, DX, EVER, EVR, FDML, FI, GCI, GD, GIB, GPI, GRA, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, IART, IP, JLL, LDOS, LEA, LLL, LRN, MDLZ, MKTX, MVIS, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NMR, NOC, NS, OC, OSIS, PB, RDN, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SO, SONS, STM, STNG, STT, SUP, SXC, TGNA, TKR, TPH, UMC, UTX, VLY, WEX, WOOF
Mon, Mar. 28, 10:33 AM
- Timken (TKR -2.1%) is downgraded to Neutral from Buy with a $30 price target, lowered from $31, at Goldman Sachs, which says organic growth would need to accelerate to justify the stock’s full valuation.
- While shares have declined to come more in-line with the sector average, Goldman says this occurred as the company’s fundamentals have weakened and will remain under pressure due to a limited recovery in industrial distribution and continued OEM headwinds; TKR is expected to generate a 5% organic decline in 2016.
- Goldman also says TKR already has achieved its targeted re-leveraging of its balance sheet, thus further benefits from re-leveraging are unlikely.
Fri, Feb. 12, 1:41 PM
Wed, Feb. 3, 8:41 AM
- Adjusted net income of $49M, or $0.59 per diluted share vs. $57.9M, or $0.65 per diluted share in the same period a year ago.
- Revenue by segment: Mobile Industries -2%; Process Industries -10%.
- Repurchased 2.7M shares during the quarter.
- Outlook for 2016: The company expects adjusted earnings per diluted share of $1.90-$2.00, and revenue to be down approximately 4%-5% compared to 2015.
- Q4 results
Wed, Feb. 3, 6:54 AM
- Timken (NYSE:TKR): Q4 EPS of $0.59 beats by $0.16.
- Revenue of $714.4M (-6.3% Y/Y) beats by $47.64M.
Tue, Feb. 2, 5:30 PM
Wed, Jan. 20, 7:56 AM
Nov. 19, 2015, 7:50 AM
Nov. 13, 2015, 11:27 AM
- Timken (NYSE:TKR) declares $0.26/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.45%
- Payable Dec. 4; for shareholders of record Nov. 23; ex-div Nov. 19.
Oct. 28, 2015, 8:53 AM
- Adjusted net income of $46.7M, or $0.55 per diluted share vs. $70M, or $0.77 per diluted share in the same period a year ago.
- Revenue by segment: Mobile Industries -7%; Process Industries -14%.
- Repurchased 1.55M shares during the quarter.
- The company now expects adjusted earnings per diluted share guidance for 2015 of $2.05-$2.10, and revenue to be down approximately 8%.
- Q3 results
Oct. 28, 2015, 6:12 AM
- Timken (NYSE:TKR): EPS of $0.55 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $707.4M (-10.2% Y/Y) beats by $14.48M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADP, AGCO, AIT, AN, ANTM, APO, ARW, BAH, BDC, BGCP, BOKF, BSX, CARB, CFR, CG, CHMT, CMC, COT, DHX, DORM, DX, EVER, EVR, FCAU, FDML, FLIR, GD, GHM, GNRC, GRMN, HES, HLT, HOT, HSY, HTA, ICE, IDXX, IP, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MDLZ, NEE, NMR, NOC, NOV, NSC, OXY, PCG, Q, RDWR, RES, ROL, SAH, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SSE, STRA, TECH, TEL, TGI, TKR, UMC, VLO, VLY, VNTV, WBA, WEX, WOOF, XRAY
Oct. 6, 2015, 8:39 AM
Sep. 1, 2015, 8:54 AM
- Timken (NYSE:TKR) has completed its previously announced transaction with American Industrial Partners to acquire the Carlstar Belts Business.
- The company expects the transaction to be accretive over the balance of 2015. For the 12 months ending June 30, 2015, Carlstar Belt sales were approximately $140M.
The Timken Co. engineers, manufactures and markets bearings, transmissions, gearboxes, chain and related products and offers a spectrum of power system rebuild and repair services. Its product and services portfolio features industrial brands, such as Timken, Fafnir, Philadelphia Gear, Drives... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: Machine Tools & Accessories
Country: United States
Other News & PR