Wed, Oct. 28, 8:53 AM
- Adjusted net income of $46.7M, or $0.55 per diluted share vs. $70M, or $0.77 per diluted share in the same period a year ago.
- Revenue by segment: Mobile Industries -7%; Process Industries -14%.
- Repurchased 1.55M shares during the quarter.
- The company now expects adjusted earnings per diluted share guidance for 2015 of $2.05-$2.10, and revenue to be down approximately 8%.
- Q3 results
Wed, Oct. 28, 6:12 AM
Tue, Oct. 27, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADP, AGCO, AIT, AN, ANTM, APO, ARW, BAH, BDC, BGCP, BOKF, BSX, CARB, CFR, CG, CHMT, CMC, COT, DHX, DORM, DX, EVER, EVR, FCAU, FDML, FLIR, GD, GHM, GNRC, GRMN, HES, HLT, HOT, HSY, HTA, ICE, IDXX, IP, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MDLZ, NEE, NMR, NOC, NOV, NSC, OXY, PCG, Q, RDWR, RES, ROL, SAH, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SSE, STRA, TECH, TEL, TGI, TKR, UMC, VLO, VLY, VNTV, WBA, WEX, WOOF, XRAY
Thu, Jul. 30, 7:25 AM
Thu, Apr. 30, 9:44 AM
- Adjusted net income from continuing operations of $44.2M, or $0.50 per diluted share vs. $47M, or $0.50 per diluted share in the same period a year ago.
- Revenue by segment: Mobile Industries -7%; Process Industries +5%.
- Timken (TKR -1.6%) lowered its adjusted earnings per diluted share guidance for 2015 to a range of $2.30-$2.40 from $2.65-$2.75.
- Q1 results
Thu, Apr. 30, 7:30 AM
Thu, Jan. 29, 9:55 AM
- Adjusted net income from continuing operations of $57.9M, or $0.65 per diluted share vs. $45.2M, or $0.48 per diluted share in the same period a year ago.
- Revenue by segment: Mobile Industries -7%; Process Industries +12%.
- Excluding charges, 2015 adjusted earnings per diluted share are expected to range from $2.65-$2.75.
- Q4 results
Thu, Jan. 29, 7:38 AM
Oct. 28, 2014, 9:50 AM
- Adjusted net income from continuing operations of $69.9M, or $0.77 per diluted share vs. $38.1M, or $0.40 per diluted share in the same period a year ago.
- Repurchased 2.5M shares, bringing year-to-date repurchases to 5.1M shares.
- The company expects adjusted earnings per diluted share to be in a range of $2.45-$2.55, consistent with prior estimates at the midpoint, and expects to generate cash from operations of approximately $305M in 2014.
- Q3 results
Oct. 28, 2014, 7:28 AM
Jul. 31, 2014, 8:05 AM
- Timken (NYSE:TKR) reports Q2 consolidated net income of $62.7M compared to $82.8M Y/Y. Net income from continuing operations totaled $56.5M, or $0.61 per diluted share, vs. $55.3M, or $0.57 per diluted share, during the same period a year ago.
- Adjusted net income from continuing operations dropped to $59.4M from $61.2M Y/Y. Despite strong manufacturing performance and lower selling and administrative expenses, adjusted net income was down slightly due to unfavorable mix, an inventory valuation adjustment and an accrual for value-added tax during the quarter.
- Sales declined slightly to $789.2M from $791.3M during the same period a year ago, reflecting stronger demand in process industries, offset by lower shipments in mobile industries.
- Q2 earnings
Jul. 31, 2014, 7:27 AM
Jun. 19, 2014, 9:02 AM
- Timken (TKR) has raised its full-year EPS estimate to $0.15 a share, and intends to retain the company's $0.25 dividend in Q3, citing long term targets for growth, margins and capital allocation.
- The company has also authorized an additional share buyback of up to 10M shares, which expires in 2015. This adds on to the existing buyback authorization, which still has 1.5M shares remaining.
- TimkenSteel, currently a division of Timken, is still set to spinoff on June 30. TimkenSteel will be listed on the NYSE under the new ticker TMST.
Apr. 24, 2014, 7:40 AM
Jan. 30, 2014, 7:38 AM
Oct. 24, 2013, 11:47 AM
- Timken (TKR -10.6%) falls hard after missing estimates with its Q3 report.
- Weak end market demand contributed to a 7% Y/Y decline in revenues, while "lower volume and manufacturing utilization as well as unfavorable sales mix" caused net income to fall 35% from Q3 2012.
- "On a macro basis, economic growth across the world has been much slower than we and our customers envisioned, and our third-quarter results were below our expectations," CEO James Griffith says.
- Revenue growth by segment: Mobile Industries, -12%; Process Industries, -1%; Aerospace, -9%; Steel, -7%.
- FY13 outlook: EPS of $2.70-2.90 (versus previous guidance of $3.30-3.60) on a 13% Y/Y decline in revenue (versus previous guidance of a 10% decline). Consensus is $3.62/share. (PR)
The Timken Co manufactures mechanical components. The Company along with its subsidiaries engineers, manufactures and markets bearings, transmissions, gearboxes, chain and related products and offers power system rebuild and repair services.
Other News & PR