SA Transcripts • Mon, Nov. 10
Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on TLF
From other sites
at MarketWatch.com (Aug 6, 2011)
at MarketWatch.com (May 20, 2010)
at MarketWatch.com (May 19, 2010)
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Mon, Nov. 10, 10:47 AM
Thu, Nov. 6, 9:00 AM
Thu, Aug. 7, 9:10 AM
Thu, Aug. 7, 8:39 AM
Tue, Jun. 17, 6:08 AM
- Tandy Leather Factory (TLF) has announced change in record date from June 25 to July 07 and the payment date has been set to 8 Aug.
Wed, Jun. 11, 2:08 PM| Comment!
Thu, Jun. 5, 8:00 AM
Mon, May. 12, 8:42 AM
Thu, May. 8, 8:00 AM
Thu, Mar. 6, 9:11 AM
Dec. 5, 2013, 7:54 AM
- Tandy Leather Factory's (TLF) Nov. sales were $7.6M, up 8% compared to November 2012 sales of $7.1M. YTD sales are up 9% to $70.9M.
- Retail Leathercraft: +9% to $4.5M. Comps +9%.
- Wholesale Leathercraft: +5% to $2.7M. Comps +5%.
- International Leathercraft: +7% to $379,000.
- CEO Jon Thompson: "We were pleased with our November sales and the beginning of the Christmas shopping season, despite the bleak forecasts for retailers overall. We met our internal sales goals for Black Friday weekend and did so without significant discounting."
- Source: Press Release
Nov. 7, 2013, 9:29 AM
May. 13, 2013, 8:26 AM
Mar. 12, 2013, 12:50 PM
Mar. 12, 2013, 8:06 AM
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
TLF vs. ETF Alternatives
Tandy Leather Factory Inc is a retailer & wholesale distributor of leather & related products. Its products include: leather, buckles & adornments for belts, leatherworking tools, saddle & tack hardware, leather dyes and finishes & do-it-yourself kits.
Other News & PR