Wed, Nov. 30, 11:08 AM
Thu, Oct. 27, 4:41 PM
Wed, Oct. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, AFL, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALEX, ALJ, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARAY, ARII, ASGN, ATEN, ATR, ATRC, AUY, AZPN, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOFI, BOOM, BSAC, BVN, CA, CATM, CBI, CBL, CEMP, CENX, CHDN, CLD, CLMS, CNMD, COLM, COWN, CPT, CRUS, CUBE, CXP, CY, DECK, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EGO, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, ESS, EXPE, FET, FII, FIX, FLEX, FLS, FORM, FPO, FR, FTNT, FTV, GIMO, GOOG, HBI, HIG, HLS, HTH, IART, IM, INT, INVA, IPHS, ISBC, ITGR, KAMN, KIM, KONA, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, MAA, MAC, MCK, MLNX, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSTR, NANO, NATI, NGD, NR, NSIT, NSR, OFC, OII, OIS, OMCL, OSIS, PDFS, PEB, PFG, PKD, POWI, PSMT, PXLW, RGC, RSG, SGEN, SHOR, SIMO, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPNC, SPSC, SRCL, SSD, SSNC, STRZA, SYK, SYNA, TDOC, TEAM, TFSL, TGB, TLGT, TMST, VCRA, VDSI, VR, VRSN, WRE, WRI, WSFS, YRCW
Thu, Jul. 28, 4:31 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, AFL, AIV, AJG, ALDW, ALGN, ALJ, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATR, AUY, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BOOM, BRKS, CAA, CATM, CBL, CBS, CENX, CHMT, CLD, CLMS, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, CWST, CY, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, DTLK, ECOL, EEP, EGO, EHTH, EIX, ELLI, EMN, EQC, ES, ESS, EXPE, EYES, FE, FET, FICO, FII, FIX, FLS, FPO, FR, FTNT, GIMO, GNMK, GOOG, HIG, HLS, IM, INVA, INVN, ISIL, ITGR, IXYS, KAMN, KBR, KLAC, KRG, LEG, LMNX, LPLA, LYV, MATW, MOBL, MSCC, MSTR, MTD, N, NGVC, NR, NSR, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PXLW, QGEN, QSII, RGA, RMD, ROVI, RSG, RTEC, SB, SBAC, SKYW, SNMX, SPNC, SRCL, STMP, STRZA, SYNA, TCO, TFSL, THG, TLGT, TNDM, UCTT, ULH, VCRA, VDSI, VRSN, WDC, WLK, WRI, WYNN, YRCW
Thu, Jun. 23, 11:00 AM
Mon, May 16, 12:46 PM
- The FDA approves Teligent's (TLGT +1.2%) abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) seeking approval of its generic formulation of triamcinolone acetonide ointment USP, 0.1%, the company's fourth approval for a topical med this year.
- Per IMS Heath, the U.S. potential market is ~$24M. Triamcinolone acetonide is used to treat a variety of skin conditions like dermatitis, eczema and rash.
Thu, Apr. 28, 4:13 PM
- Teligent (NASDAQ:TLGT): Q1 EPS of $0.02 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $15.7M (+47.1% Y/Y) beats by $1.37M.
- Shares +1.6%.
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACHC, AEM, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALGN, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATHN, ATR, ATRC, AZPN, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOOM, BRKS, BVN, CATM, CENX, CHDN, CHE, CHMT, CLD, CLW, COHR, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, DDR, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EPR, ESS, EXLS, EXPE, EYES, FET, FII, FLEX, FLS, FPO, GB, GILD, GIMO, GNW, GRPN, HELE, HIG, HT, HTH, HURN, HWAY, INVA, IPHI, ISBC, JNPR, KBR, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, LPLA, MATW, MMSI, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSCC, N, NATI, NFG, NPTN, NR, NSIT, NSR, NUS, OFIX, OMCL, OUTR, P, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PODD, PXLW, QLIK, RGA, RGC, ROVI, RRC, RSG, SCSS, SGEN, SHOR, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPN, SPNC, SRCL, STRZA, SWKS, SYNA, TEP, TLGT, TMST, TNDM, TRMB, TXTR, VCRA, VDSI, VGR, VR, VRSN, WDC, YRCW
Wed, Mar. 9, 4:14 PM
- Teligent (NASDAQ:TLGT): Q4 EPS of -$0.02 in-line.
- Revenue of $13.1M (-4.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.54M.
Tue, Mar. 8, 5:35 PM
Oct. 23, 2015, 12:46 PM
Oct. 23, 2015, 9:57 AM
- IGI Laboratories (IG +22%) Q3 results: Revenues: $11.6M (+73.1%); COGS: $5.5M (+37.5%); R&D Expense: $3.3M (+94.1%); SG&A: $2.4M (+118.2%); Operating Income: $0.4M (+500.0%); Net Loss: ($2.9M) (-999%); Loss Per Share: ($0.05); Quick Assets: $145.7M (-8.3%); CF Ops: ($4.2M) (+320.0%).
- 2015 Guidance: Revenues: $41M - 43M; R&D Expenses: $13M - 14M.
Oct. 22, 2015, 4:57 PM
- IG Laboratories (NYSEMKT:IG) changes its name to Teligent. Trading under its new symbol "TLGT" will begin on the Nasdaq on Monday, October 26.
Oct. 22, 2015, 4:23 PM
- IGI Laboratories (NYSEMKT:IG): Q3 EPS of $0.00 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $11.6M (+73.9% Y/Y) beats by $2.24M.
- Shares -4.3%.
Oct. 21, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, ATHN, BAS, BCR, BJRI, BYD, CHE, COF, CYN, CYT, DV, EGHT, ETFC, FET, FII, FSL, FTNT, GHL, GIMO, GOOG, HBHC, HURN, IG, JNPR, LHO, LOGM, LSTR, MKTO, MSFT, MXIM, N, NTGR, P, PACB, PEB, PFG, QLGC, QLIK, QSII, RMD, SHOR, SIVB, SKX, SMCI, SPNC, SRCL, SWN, SYK, SYNA, T, TRN, UCTT, VRSN, WRE