Tesoro Logistics: Latest Drop-Down Includes LAX Jet-Fuel Pipeline
Tesoro Logistics, LP: Buy The QEP Deal Dip?
Michael Fitzsimmons • 14 Comments
Michael Fitzsimmons • 14 Comments
Forecast Of 20% Dividend Growth For Tesoro Logistics From Pending Acquisitions
Tim Plaehn • 11 Comments
Tim Plaehn • 11 Comments
Mon, Jun. 6, 4:36 PM
- Tesoro Logistics (NYSE:TLLP) announces a public offering of 4.25M common units, with an underwriters option to purchase up to an additional 637.5K units.
- TLLP says it plans to use the proceeds for general partnership purposes, which may include future acquisitions, capital expenditures and additions to working capital.
Wed, May 4, 6:16 PM
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Fri, Apr. 1, 5:39 PM
Tue, Mar. 8, 5:17 PM
- A U.S. bankruptcy judge says Sabine Oil & Gas (OTCPK:SOGCQ) can reject contracts with midstream companies it made before oil and gas prices plunged.
- But the judge says her ruling is not binding, potentially setting the stage for another legal battle over the pipeline operators' argument that the agreements cannot be broken because they are inextricably tied to the land on which Sabine operates.
- The ruling covers agreements with two companies, including an affiliate of Cheniere Energy (NYSEMKT:LNG), that gather natural gas for Sabine in specific geographic locations; Sabine has said that rejecting the contracts could save as much as $115M for the bankruptcy estate.
- Restructuring and energy experts have warned that a loss for Sabine's pipeline operators could inspire other bankrupt oil and gas producers to seek similar relief, spreading the distress that has plagued them to the midstream companies that process and transport oil and natural gas.
- Similar requests are pending in the chapter 11 cases of companies including Quicksilver Resources (OTCPK:KWKAQ) and Magnum Hunter Resources (OTCPK:MHRCQ); a Delaware judge is expected to rule on KWK's request by the end of the month.
- Pipeline stocks include: KMI, ENB, EEP, SE, SEP, WMB, ETE, ETP, OKS, PAA, PBA, MMP, CQP, BWP, BPL, WES, SXL, NS, NSH, TCP, NGL, DPM, GEL, HEP, APL, SEMG, TLLP, MMLP, TLP, SGU, BKEP
Sun, Jan. 31, 5:35 PM
Thu, Jan. 21, 1:04 PM
Nov. 10, 2015, 5:10 PM
- Tesoro Logistics (NYSE:TLLP) agrees to acquire storage and pipeline assets in Los Angeles owned by subsidiaries of refiner Tesoro (NYSE:TSO) for $500M.
- The assets include 97 crude oil, feedstock and refined product storage tanks with combined capacity of 6.6M barrels, and a 50% interest in Line 88, a 16-mile pipeline that transports jet fuel from TSO's Los Angeles refinery to the Los Angeles International Airport with average throughput of 25K bbl/day.
- TLLP says the $500M price includes $250M in cash and the issuance of $250M in common and general partner units to TSO, and expects the deal to be immediately accretive to unitholder distributions.
Oct. 28, 2015, 6:43 PM
- Tesoro Logistics (NYSE:TLLP): Q3 EPS of $0.62 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $282M (+87.6% Y/Y) beats by $12.59M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AFFX, AFOP, AMGN, ANIK, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, BANC, BLKB, BWLD, CACI, CAVM, CBL, CGI, CHDN, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNL, CNO, CNW, CRUS, CSGP, CW, CWT, DRE, DYAX, ECHO, ELLI, EPR, EQIX, EQY, ESIO, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FFIV, FMC, FORM, FORR, FR, GPRO, HBI, HLS, HOS, HT, HUBG, HY, INT, INVN, ISIL, KEX, KRA, KS, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NE, NEM, NGD, NSIT, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OGS, OII, ORLY, OTEX, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, QUIK, REG, ROG, ROVI, RRC, SCI, SGI, SGMO, SIMO, SPN, SPRT, SPWR, SSS, STAA, SU, TAL, THG, THRX, TILE, TLLP, TSO, TTMI, UNM, VAR, VECO, VRTX, WDC, WES, WGP, WLL, WMB, WSTL, WTS, YELP
Oct. 22, 2015, 3:58 PM
- Tesoro Logistics (TLLP -2.4%) is initiated with an Accumulate rating and $66 price target at Seaport Global, but units are lower along with most other MLPs today.
- With more than 50% of revenues tied to the refining operations of Tesoro (TSO +1.2%), the firm views TLLP's midstream cash flows as primarily driven by refining demand-pull.
- Seaport says increasing hydrocarbon consumption in PADD V, where the supply of gasoline, jet fuel and distillates was up 3.3% Y/Y in Q3, provides a favorable backdrop for TLLP, further complemented by little direct exposure to commodity prices, while ~70% revenues are covered through MVCs or acreage dedications.
Aug. 5, 2015, 5:07 PM
- Tesoro Logistics (NYSE:TLLP): Q2 EPS of $0.60 misses by $0.09.
- Revenue of $275M (+106.8% Y/Y) beats by $20.96M.
May 28, 2015, 6:19 PM
- Morgan Stanley’s MLP analysts initiate coverage of eight major dropdown MLPs, citing attractive attributes such as high-quality asset bases, magnitude and sustainability of growth, and strong and supportive sponsorship.
- Lead analyst Brian Lasky's top pick in the group is Dominion Midstream Partners (NYSE:DM), which he says warrants a premium valuation to midstream industry and sponsor-backed dropdown peers based on its top-tier distribution growth rate, strong sponsor commitment, depth of inventory, and - most important - strategic asset positioning, with an ability to replenish its inventory.
- Lasky says these MLPs and their sponsors also have surprised to the upside, positioning the companies for attractive growth and visibility: AM, CNNX, CPPL, EQM, SUN, TLLP, VLP.
May 7, 2015, 6:24 PM
- Tesoro Logistics (NYSE:TLLP): Q1 EPS of $0.63 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $263M (+107.1% Y/Y) beats by $23.79M.
Apr. 6, 2015, 5:15 PM
- Tesoro Logistics (NYSE:TLLP) agrees to acquire the 44% of QEP Midstream Partners (NYSE:QEPM) it does not already own, in a unit-for-unit exchange that values QEPM at $17.09/unit, an 8.6% premium to today's QEPM closing price of $15.74.
- TLLP already owned a 55.8% interest in QEPM, consisting of ~3.7M common units and ~26.7M subordinated units, and 100% of the limited liability company interests of QEPM GP, which itself holds a 2% general partner interest and 100% of the incentive distribution rights in QEPM.
Feb. 11, 2015, 5:17 PM
- Tesoro Logistics (NYSE:TLLP): Q4 EPS of -$0.34 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.38.
- Revenue of $190M (+88.1% Y/Y) beats by $21.84M.
Tesoro Logistics LP owns, operates, develops and acquires crude oil and refined products logistics assets. The company's logistics assets are integral to the success of Tesoro's refining and marketing operations and are used to gather, transport and store crude oil and to distribute, transport... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Steel & Iron
Country: United States
Other News & PR