Talmer Bancorp, Inc.NASDAQ
Talmer Bancorp: No Thanks, I Like Mine Without The Seasoning
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:16 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:38 PM
- Talmer Bancorp (NASDAQ:TLMR): Q1 EPS of $0.31 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $69.72M (-3.8% Y/Y) misses by $10.91M.
Tue, Jan. 26, 7:47 AM
- Talmer Bancorp (NASDAQ:TLMR): Q4 EPS of $0.19
- Revenue of $81.95M (+21.8% Y/Y)
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:46 PM
- Talmer Bancorp (NASDAQ:TLMR): Q3 EPS of $0.27 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $74.99M (-8.8% Y/Y) misses by $2.54M.
Aug. 26, 2015, 9:14 AM
- Funds associated with Wilbur Ross sold 9.7M shares in a secondary offering at a reported price of $14.95 each.
- Talmer (NASDAQ:TLMR) took down 5M shares of the offering.
- With this sale, Ross is no longer an owner of any Talmer stock.
- Shares -1.75% premarket to $15.04.
Jul. 30, 2015, 6:13 AM
- Talmer Bancorp (NASDAQ:TLMR): Q2 EPS of $0.23 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $71.71M (+8.1% Y/Y) misses by $3.77M.
Apr. 30, 2015, 6:05 AM
- Talmer Bancorp (NASDAQ:TLMR): Q1 EPS of $0.12 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $72.46M (+13.0% Y/Y) misses by $0.56M.
Mar. 13, 2015, 6:05 PM
- Data center owner Equinix (NASDAQ:EQIX), real estate trust SL Green (NYSE:SLG), and apparel maker Hanesbrands (NYSE:HBI) will be joining the S&P 500 after the March 20 close. Medical distributor Henry Schein (NASDAQ:HSIC) will be joining after the March 17 close.
- Leaving the index are oil/gas producer Denbury Resources (NYSE:DNR), energy services provider Nabors (NYSE:NBR), beauty product maker Avon (NYSE:AVP), and medical device maker CareFusion (about to be acquired). Denbury, Nabors, and Avon will be joining the S&P MidCap 400, taking Equinix, SL Green, and Hanesbrands' spots.
- Also: Buffalo Wild Wings (NASDAQ:BWLD) is taking Henry Schein's place in the S&P 400 on March 17, and Talmer Bancorp (NASDAQ:TLMR) Buffalo Wild Wings' spot in the S&P SmallCap 600.
- EQIX +2.1% AH. SLG +2%. HBI +3.7%. TLMR +3.6%. NBR -1.8%.
Jan. 30, 2015, 4:37 PM
- Talmer Bancorp (NASDAQ:TLMR): Q4 EPS of $0.16 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $67.29M (+7.1% Y/Y) misses by $3.33M.
Dec. 15, 2014, 12:22 PM
- Additions to the Nasdaq OMX ABA Community Bank Index, effective Dec. 22: Cascade Bancorp (OTCQB:CABC), Horizon Bancorp (HBNC +1%), Mercantile Bak (MBWM +0.4%), Opus Bank (OPB -0.1%), Peoples Financial (PFIS +3%), ServisFirst (SFBS +0.3%), Stonegate (SGBK -1.5%), Square 1 FInancial (SQBK -1.3%), Talmer Bancorp (TLMR -0.6%), United Community (UCFC +0.8%).
- Subractions: Bridge Capital (BBNK -1.7%), Bridge Bancorp (BDGE), Bank of Kentucky (BKYF -1%), Sierra Bancorp (BSRR +0.3%), Kearny Financial (KRNY -0.9%), Pacific Continental (PCBK -0.5%), Suffolk Bancorp (SUBK +0.9%), Susquehanna (SUSQ -0.6%), Territorial Bancorp (TBNK -0.2%).
Nov. 4, 2014, 4:29 PM
- Talmer Bancorp (NASDAQ:TLMR): Q3 EPS of $0.26 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $82.19M (+32.6% Y/Y) beats by $6.25M.
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:36 PM
- Talmer Bancorp (NASDAQ:TLMR): Q2 EPS of $0.27 beats by $0.14.
- Revenue of $66.43M (-17.1% Y/Y) misses by $5.17M.
Feb. 12, 2014, 10:22 AM
- Talmer Bancorp (TLMR) is at $13.60 in early trades after pricing its 15.55M share IPO at $13 each.
- Prior to the IPO, Wilbur Ross had a 24% piece of the company, with David Einhorn's Greenlight Capital and Manulife Asset Management also notable shareholders with more than 5% stakes.
- Of the 15.55M shares sold, 3.7M were from the company, 11.9M from selling shareholders.
- SEC form S-1