Thu, Apr. 30, 6:05 AM
Fri, Mar. 13, 6:05 PM
- Data center owner Equinix (NASDAQ:EQIX), real estate trust SL Green (NYSE:SLG), and apparel maker Hanesbrands (NYSE:HBI) will be joining the S&P 500 after the March 20 close. Medical distributor Henry Schein (NASDAQ:HSIC) will be joining after the March 17 close.
- Leaving the index are oil/gas producer Denbury Resources (NYSE:DNR), energy services provider Nabors (NYSE:NBR), beauty product maker Avon (NYSE:AVP), and medical device maker CareFusion (about to be acquired). Denbury, Nabors, and Avon will be joining the S&P MidCap 400, taking Equinix, SL Green, and Hanesbrands' spots.
- Also: Buffalo Wild Wings (NASDAQ:BWLD) is taking Henry Schein's place in the S&P 400 on March 17, and Talmer Bancorp (NASDAQ:TLMR) Buffalo Wild Wings' spot in the S&P SmallCap 600.
- EQIX +2.1% AH. SLG +2%. HBI +3.7%. TLMR +3.6%. NBR -1.8%.
Fri, Jan. 30, 4:37 PM
Dec. 15, 2014, 12:22 PM
- Additions to the Nasdaq OMX ABA Community Bank Index, effective Dec. 22: Cascade Bancorp (OTCQB:CABC), Horizon Bancorp (HBNC +1%), Mercantile Bak (MBWM +0.4%), Opus Bank (OPB -0.1%), Peoples Financial (PFIS +3%), ServisFirst (SFBS +0.3%), Stonegate (SGBK -1.5%), Square 1 FInancial (SQBK -1.3%), Talmer Bancorp (TLMR -0.6%), United Community (UCFC +0.8%).
- Subractions: Bridge Capital (BBNK -1.7%), Bridge Bancorp (BDGE), Bank of Kentucky (BKYF -1%), Sierra Bancorp (BSRR +0.3%), Kearny Financial (KRNY -0.9%), Pacific Continental (PCBK -0.5%), Suffolk Bancorp (SUBK +0.9%), Susquehanna (SUSQ -0.6%), Territorial Bancorp (TBNK -0.2%).
- Source: Press Release
Nov. 4, 2014, 4:29 PM
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:36 PM
Feb. 12, 2014, 10:22 AM
- Talmer Bancorp (TLMR) is at $13.60 in early trades after pricing its 15.55M share IPO at $13 each.
- Prior to the IPO, Wilbur Ross had a 24% piece of the company, with David Einhorn's Greenlight Capital and Manulife Asset Management also notable shareholders with more than 5% stakes.
- Of the 15.55M shares sold, 3.7M were from the company, 11.9M from selling shareholders.
- SEC form S-1
TLMR vs. ETF Alternatives
Talmer Bancorp Inc is a bank holding company. It is a community bank offering a suite of commercial and retail banking, mortgage banking, wealth management and trust services to small and medium-sized businesses and individuals.
Other News & PR