Talmer Bancorp: No Thanks, I Like Mine Without The Seasoning
Talmer Banc's Future Looks Quite A Bit Brighter
Aug. 26, 2015, 9:14 AM
- Funds associated with Wilbur Ross sold 9.7M shares in a secondary offering at a reported price of $14.95 each.
- Talmer (NASDAQ:TLMR) took down 5M shares of the offering.
- With this sale, Ross is no longer an owner of any Talmer stock.
- Shares -1.75% premarket to $15.04.
Mar. 13, 2015, 6:05 PM
- Data center owner Equinix (NASDAQ:EQIX), real estate trust SL Green (NYSE:SLG), and apparel maker Hanesbrands (NYSE:HBI) will be joining the S&P 500 after the March 20 close. Medical distributor Henry Schein (NASDAQ:HSIC) will be joining after the March 17 close.
- Leaving the index are oil/gas producer Denbury Resources (NYSE:DNR), energy services provider Nabors (NYSE:NBR), beauty product maker Avon (NYSE:AVP), and medical device maker CareFusion (about to be acquired). Denbury, Nabors, and Avon will be joining the S&P MidCap 400, taking Equinix, SL Green, and Hanesbrands' spots.
- Also: Buffalo Wild Wings (NASDAQ:BWLD) is taking Henry Schein's place in the S&P 400 on March 17, and Talmer Bancorp (NASDAQ:TLMR) Buffalo Wild Wings' spot in the S&P SmallCap 600.
- EQIX +2.1% AH. SLG +2%. HBI +3.7%. TLMR +3.6%. NBR -1.8%.
Talmer Bancorp, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for First Michigan Bank. It provides banking services including deposits, personal, business lending, residential mortgage and investment services. The company offers personalized financial services to individuals, professionals and... More
Industry: Money Center Banks
Country: United States
Other News & PR