SA News • Mon, Dec. 15
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
From other sites
- TLMR's book of stressed assets performed well in Q2 and has put the company in a position to realize gains if the assets can be sold.
- TLMR saw a significant swing in value for its securities held for sale portfolio - I believe it should and been selling the assets away.
- TLMR has executed several transactions since its IPO that should contribute to stability of the bottom line and bottom line growth.
Talmer Bancorp: Growing Through Acquisition, But Is It Sustainable?
- TLMR's net income to this point has largely been driven by one-time, non-recurring "bargain purchase gains" that may or may not be accurate.
- TLMR has been unclear about many contributing factors to the profitability of its underlying business which has kept its stock in a tight range.
- The next few quarters should go a long way into determining the appropriateness of TLMR's current valuation and long-term model sustainability.
Quiet Period Expiration For Talmer Bancorp Provides Opportunity For Aggressive Investors
- Talmer bancorp could get boost from quiet period expiration.
- Tlmr is a rapidly growing bank without legacy issues.
- Financial stocks like tlmr have been solid ipo performers.
Mon, Dec. 15, 12:22 PM
- Additions to the Nasdaq OMX ABA Community Bank Index, effective Dec. 22: Cascade Bancorp (OTCQB:CABC), Horizon Bancorp (HBNC +1%), Mercantile Bak (MBWM +0.4%), Opus Bank (OPB -0.1%), Peoples Financial (PFIS +3%), ServisFirst (SFBS +0.3%), Stonegate (SGBK -1.5%), Square 1 FInancial (SQBK -1.3%), Talmer Bancorp (TLMR -0.6%), United Community (UCFC +0.8%).
- Subractions: Bridge Capital (BBNK -1.7%), Bridge Bancorp (BDGE), Bank of Kentucky (BKYF -1%), Sierra Bancorp (BSRR +0.3%), Kearny Financial (KRNY -0.9%), Pacific Continental (PCBK -0.5%), Suffolk Bancorp (SUBK +0.9%), Susquehanna (SUSQ -0.6%), Territorial Bancorp (TBNK -0.2%).
- Source: Press Release
Tue, Nov. 4, 4:29 PM
Wed, Aug. 6, 5:36 PM
Wed, Feb. 12, 10:22 AM
- Talmer Bancorp (TLMR) is at $13.60 in early trades after pricing its 15.55M share IPO at $13 each.
- Prior to the IPO, Wilbur Ross had a 24% piece of the company, with David Einhorn's Greenlight Capital and Manulife Asset Management also notable shareholders with more than 5% stakes.
- Of the 15.55M shares sold, 3.7M were from the company, 11.9M from selling shareholders.
- SEC form S-1
TLMR vs. ETF Alternatives
Talmer Bancorp Inc is a bank holding company. It is a community bank offering a suite of commercial and retail banking, mortgage banking, wealth management and trust services to small and medium-sized businesses and individuals.
Other News & PR