Thu, Jan. 7, 12:41 PM
Thu, Jan. 7, 9:15 AM
- Gainers: INVT +35%. DVAX +27%. QURE +14%. HMY +9%.
- Losers: TLOG -75%. EPZM -20%. GALE -19%. FINL -17%. SUNE -14%. AKBA -11%. RLYP -8%. FRO -8%. OTIC -8%. CIG -7%. SYN -7%. ATNM -7%. JKS -7%. KBH -7%. SAGE -7%. CEMP -7%. DNR -6%. ATML -6%. WLL -6%. SDRL -6%. ADMS -6%. BHP -6%. BBL -5%. AEZS -5%. VALE -5%. GGB -5%.
Wed, Jan. 6, 6:38 PM
- TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:TLOG) -68.8% AH after announcing that its Phase 2 study of birinapant co-administered with azacitidine in first line higher risk patients suffering from myelodysplastic syndromes failed to demonstrate any clinical benefit over a placebo.
- In a separate study, an interim analysis of a randomized Phase 2 clinical study of SHAPE, TLOG's proprietary topical HDAC inhibitor, eight of 34 patients showed a clinical benefit to treatment as assessed by CAILS, the primary endpoint.
Dec. 31, 2015, 12:40 PM
Jul. 1, 2015, 9:10 AM
- Thinly traded nano cap TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:TLOG) is up 30% premarket on light volume in response to its announcement of preliminary positive results in a small Phase 2a study of birinapant in combination with azacitidine for the treatment of patients with higher risk myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS).
- Of the nine patients in the trial. three experienced a complete response, one a bone marrow complete response, one a partial response who then underwent a stem cell transplant and one had stable disease. The overall response rate was, therefore, 67% (n=6/9). Three patients discontinued the regimen prior to receiving four cycles of treatment.
- A more complete interim analysis will be done later this year.
- Birinapant is an SMAC-mimetic (Second Mitochondria-Derived Activator of Caspases) that binds to proteins called Inhibitor of Apoptosis proteins, or IAPs, that suppress apoptosis (cell death).
Jun. 30, 2015, 5:36 PM
May 6, 2015, 12:45 PM
May 6, 2015, 10:48 AM
- TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals (TLOG -59%) halts patient enrollment in a Phase 1 ascending dose trial of its lead product candidate, birinapant, in patients with chronic hepatitis B infection due to cranial nerve palsies observed in the first cohort. No additional details are provided.
- Birinapant is also being investigated for the potential treatment of multiple cancers. It is an SMAC-mimetic that binds to proteins called Inhibitor of Apoptosis proteins, or IAPs, that suppress apoptosis (cell death). SMAC, Second Mitochondrial Activator of Caspases, is a naturally occurring IAP inhibitor. Cancer cells and cells infected with certain viruses (hep B) have apoptosis-escaping characteristics. Inhibiting the mechanisms that enable rogue cells to avoid cell death increases apoptosis and potentially delivers a therapeutic benefit.
May 1, 2015, 12:45 PM
May 1, 2015, 9:13 AM
Apr. 20, 2015, 12:47 PM
Dec. 16, 2014, 12:47 PM
Dec. 5, 2014, 12:50 PM
Dec. 5, 2014, 10:23 AM
- Thinly-traded nano cap TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals (TLOG +14.2%) moves up again in early trading albeit on modest turnover of 81K. Shares are now up 31% from Wednesday's close of $4.77.
- Investors appear stoked over the level of insider buying the past two months. President & CEO Kevin Buchi has purchased 30K shares at an average price of $4.58, COO/CMO Lesley Russell: 20K at $4.90, CSO Glenn Begley: 5,100 at ~$4.85, CFO Pete Meyers: 5,000 at $3.98 and Director Paul Schmitt: 10K at $4.06.
- The company will be presenting two abstracts (Sunday and Monday) on its lead product, birinapant, at the upcoming American Society of Hematology meeting in San Francisco.
- TLOG has struggled since shortly after its IPO about a year ago. Shares debuted at $7 on December 12, 2013 peaked at $14.75 on January 15 and bottomed at $3.51 on October 13.
Jun. 10, 2014, 12:46 PM
Apr. 1, 2014, 12:46 PM
TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals Corp. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, which is focused on discovering and developing novel small molecule therapeutics in oncology and infectious diseases. It has two clinical-stage product candidates in development: Birinapant, and SHAPE. Birinapant is... More
Industry: Diagnostic Substances
Country: United States