Aug. 15, 2014, 3:57 PM
- NGL Energy Partners (NGL -1.9%) and TransMontaigne Partners (TLP +0.5%) say they have terminated discussions regarding NGL's non-binding proposal to acquire the outstanding units of TLP, unable to reach agreement on a price.
- NGL currently owns TransMontaigne GP and ~19.7% of the outstanding common units of TLP.
- Shares resume trading after a halt.
Jul. 10, 2014, 6:54 PM| Comment!
Dec. 20, 2013, 2:15 PM
- Moving forward with its plan to exit noncore businesses, Morgan Stanley (MS +0.4%) sells the Global Merchandising unit of its Commodities division to a subsidiary of Rosneft Oil for an undisclosed amount. The sale is expected to close in 2014 H2 and is not expected to have a material impact on Morgan's financial results.
- Morgan says it's looking at options for its stake in TransMontaigne Partners (TLP +1.2%), which isn't part of the Rosneft deal.
- Previous coverage
- Press release
TLP vs. ETF Alternatives
TransMontaigne Partners LP provides integrated terminaling, storage, transportation and related services for customers engaged in the distribution and marketing of petroleum products, crude oil, chemicals, fertilizers and other liquid products.
Other News & PR