Transmontaigne Partners L.P.NYSE
Transmontaigne Partners: A Secure 6.9% Yield With Accelerating Growth Prospects
Michael Fitzsimmons • 53 Comments
Michael Fitzsimmons • 53 Comments
ArcLight Capital Buys NGL's TLPGP - What It Means For Units Of Transmontaigne Partners LP
Michael Fitzsimmons • 27 Comments
Michael Fitzsimmons • 27 Comments
Tue, Nov. 8, 8:43 AM
Mon, Nov. 7, 5:30 PM
Mon, Oct. 17, 8:16 AM
Sat, Sep. 10, 8:25 AM
- Energy MLPs enjoyed a lift this week (at least until yesterday) following news of the Enbridge-Spectra merger, particularly those lacking sponsorship by producers that may be targets for consolidation.
- Credit Suisse sees logical players to be involved in combinations to secure access to opportunities and capital including ETE/ETP, EPD, MMP, PAA/PAGP, OKE/OKS, WPZ, PSX/PSXP, MPC/MPLX, TRGP, NS/NSH, GEL and TEP/TEGP.
- FBR Capital says MLP valuations have improved ~45% from lows reached early this year, and expects macro trends to lift the sector; the firm thinks CAPL could enjoy double-digit growth for nearly seven years, and says MMLP is another notable outperformer whose valuation reflects more than enough discount for a distribution cut (which the firm is forecasting) - it also likes ENLK, EEP, TLP, SRLP, USAC, WLKP and USDP,
- RBC notes favorable sentiment in the MLP realm, highlighting attractive valuations particularly at ETP, BWP and AMID, and sees dropdown stories - out of favor YTD - such as VLP and SHLX offering visible growth that can support the stocks over the next 12 months.
- ETFs: AMLP, AMJ, KYN, TYG, KYE, SRV, CEM, MLPI, NML, FEN, NTG, KMF, MLPA, EMLP, FMO, AMZA, FEI, JMF, SRF, CBA, MLPN, GMZ, MLPX, GER, EMO, TTP, CTR, MLPS, CEN, SMM, DSE, FPL, AMU, MIE, JMLP, ENFR, ATMP, IMLP
Tue, Aug. 9, 8:34 AM
Mon, Aug. 8, 5:30 PM
- ACM, AER, AMAG, AMRC, AMSC, ARES, BDSI, BERY, BITA, BR, CECE, CHTR, CNK, COH, CORE, EGRX, ENZY, EVEP, EXC, GLPI, GWPH, HCP, HHS, HPT, HRI, HWCC, INCY, IONS, IPXL, JEC, LABL, LAMR, LGIH, LNCE, LNG, LRN, LXP, MCC, MPAA, MWW, NCLH, NCT, NRG, NXST, NYLD, OCUL, PDCE, PMC, PPL, RDNT, RRGB, RSTI, SATS, SNI, SSH, STE, TDG, TESO, TGH, TLP, TRCO, UNVR, VRTU, VRX, W, WAC, WPRT, WWAV, ZBRA
Mon, Jul. 18, 8:35 AM
Thu, May 5, 12:49 PM
- Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP -0.8%) is downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel on valuation following Q1 earnings and higher guidance for 2016 distributable cash flow.
- The firm took note of news of a refined products pipeline project for ultimate delivery to Mexico, to be built with TransMontaigne Partners (TLP +0.4%); while a number of similar projects are proposed, the firm believes MMP and TLP have a competitive advantage given their terminaling locations and ability to finance the projects, thanks to their strong balance sheets.
- Stifel also says that while MMP's 2016 guidance was modestly lighter than it had expected, the company's stable cash flow is apparent regardless of commodity prices.
Thu, May 5, 8:28 AM
- TransMontaigne Partners (NYSE:TLP): Q1 EPS of $0.41 misses by $0.12.
- Revenue of $40.6M (+7.1% Y/Y) beats by $1.31M.
Wed, May 4, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ABC, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AGIO, AMCX, AMRC, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APO, AVP, AXLL, BABA, BCRX, BDX, BR, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDK, CHD, CHK, CLDT, CNAT, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CVC, CWEI, DDD, DIN, DISCA, DNR, EAC, ENOC, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FIG, FLDM, G, GCAP, GWPH, HII, HL, HWCC, ICON, IT, ITG, ITT, JEC, JMBA, K, LAMR, LFUS, LINC, LIOX, LMOS, LQDT, LXP, MBLY, MDC, MFC, MGA, MGLN, MGM, MITL, MLM, MMS, MRK, MWW, NICE, NILE, NRG, NTCT, NYLD, OGE, ONE, OXY, PGNX, PGTI, PRFT, PRIM, PWR, RDEN, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, RSTI, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SHLX, SNH, SNI, SNR, SNSS, SPH, SQBG, STOR, TDC, TDY, TE, THS, TIME, TLP, TWI, UNT, USAC, USAK, USCR, VER, VG, VLP, WIN, WPC, WRLD
Mon, Apr. 18, 8:36 AM
- TransMontaigne Partners (NYSE:TLP) declares $0.68/share quarterly dividend, 1.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.67.
- Forward yield 7.2%
- Payable May 9; for shareholders of record April 29; ex-div April 27.
Mon, Apr. 4, 3:17 PM
- Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP -2.9%) is downgraded to Hold from Buy with a $68 price target at Wunderlich, which says that, despite its ability to grow profits and distributions to shareholders, it does not see much room for upside in the shares.
- The firm says it is encouraged by MMP's outlook to generate more EBITDA from existing assets, but while the company needs only $300M-$500M annual capex to achieve 8%-10% distribution growth and growth opportunities remain, the figures already were mostly factored into its expectations
- Separately, MMP and TransMontaigne Partners (TLP +0.7%) say they are jointly assessing a 150-mile diameter pipeline capable of moving 150K bbl/day of refined products.
- Now read Credit Suisse downgrades 12 MLPs as rally plays out
Mon, Mar. 14, 12:13 PM
- Nasdaq is making annual changes to its U.S. Broad Dividend Achievers Index, adding AFG, AMP, ATRI, BOBE, BOKF, CMI, CNP, CTWS, DAKT, GK, ISCA, MNRO, NHC, NWE, OKS, SRCE, STE, STON, SXT, THG, TLP, TMK, and TRV.
- To be dropped: ARG, COP, DRI, NC, STR, THFF, VSEC, WMB.
- The index is comprised of stocks with at least ten straight years of boosting annual dividend payments, and is tracked by the Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF (NYSEARCA:VIG).
- The changes become effective ahead of the open on March 21.
Thu, Mar. 10, 8:31 AM
- TransMontaigne Partners (NYSE:TLP): Q4 EPS of $0.60 beats by $0.14.
- Revenue of $40.3M (+9.1% Y/Y) beats by $1.75M.
Wed, Mar. 9, 5:30 PM
Tue, Mar. 8, 5:17 PM
- A U.S. bankruptcy judge says Sabine Oil & Gas (OTCPK:SOGCQ) can reject contracts with midstream companies it made before oil and gas prices plunged.
- But the judge says her ruling is not binding, potentially setting the stage for another legal battle over the pipeline operators' argument that the agreements cannot be broken because they are inextricably tied to the land on which Sabine operates.
- The ruling covers agreements with two companies, including an affiliate of Cheniere Energy (NYSEMKT:LNG), that gather natural gas for Sabine in specific geographic locations; Sabine has said that rejecting the contracts could save as much as $115M for the bankruptcy estate.
- Restructuring and energy experts have warned that a loss for Sabine's pipeline operators could inspire other bankrupt oil and gas producers to seek similar relief, spreading the distress that has plagued them to the midstream companies that process and transport oil and natural gas.
- Similar requests are pending in the chapter 11 cases of companies including Quicksilver Resources (OTCPK:KWKAQ) and Magnum Hunter Resources (OTCPK:MHRCQ); a Delaware judge is expected to rule on KWK's request by the end of the month.
- Pipeline stocks include: KMI, ENB, EEP, SE, SEP, WMB, ETE, ETP, OKS, PAA, PBA, MMP, CQP, BWP, BPL, WES, SXL, NS, NSH, TCP, NGL, DPM, GEL, HEP, APL, SEMG, TLLP, MMLP, TLP, SGU, BKEP