Mon, May 16, 8:45 AM
Wed, Jan. 13, 8:13 AM
- Timberline Resources (NYSEMKT:TLR) appoints Steven Osterberg as its new President and CEO after serving as VP of exploration for the past four years.
- TLR also says discussions continue on strategic alternatives to finance continued advancement of its core projects and for general working capital purposes.
Dec. 28, 2015, 5:45 PM
- Kiran Patankar is resigning as Timberline Resources' (NYSEMKT:TLR) CEO, effective Jan. 20. No replacement has been named yet.
- Timberline and Patankar are at odds over the terms of Patankar's departure. Timberline: "Mr. Patankar has claimed in his letter to the Board that [his] resignation is pursuant to 'good reason' as set forth in Mr. Patankar's employment agreement dated August 28, 2015, pursuant to which Mr. Patankar would be owed severance payments by the Company as set forth therein and as described in the Company's Current Report on Form 8-K as filed with the SEC on September 3, 2015. The Company's Board of Directors does not agree with Mr. Patankar's characterization of the resignation."
- The news comes four weeks after an offer to acquire Timberline was withdrawn.
Dec. 3, 2015, 3:19 PM
Sep. 15, 2015, 12:34 PM
- Timberline Resources (TLR +37.1%) says Waterton Precious Metals Fund II has offered to acquire all of the company's issued and outstanding shares for $0.58/share, a 65% premium over yesterday's closing price.
- In connection with the transaction, Waterton will subscribe for ~1.33M common shares of TLR on a private placement basis at $0.375/share for total proceeds of nearly $500M, or ~9.9% of TLR's outstanding shares after the effect of the private placement.
- Waterton says the acquisition of TLR's assets in Nevada will enhance its existing portfolio of development properties in the region.
Aug. 6, 2015, 6:25 PM
- Timberline Resources (NYSEMKT:TLR): FQ3 EPS of -$0.06
Feb. 14, 2015, 10:30 PM
- Timberline Resources (NYSEMKT:TLR): FQ1 EPS of -$0.07
Feb. 13, 2014, 1:07 AM
- Timberline Resources Corporation (TLR): FQ1 EPS of -$0.01.
Nov. 13, 2013, 10:05 AM
- Copper futures tumble to their lowest level in more than three months on concerns about the pace of Chinese economic growth; December futures fall more than $0.06 (-2%) to $3.17/lb., hitting their lowest level since late July.
- Copper and other base metals are suffering from rumors that the China will lower its 2014 growth target to 7%, says Commerzbank commodities strategist Eugen Weinberg.
- Meanwhile, China's eagerly awaited Third Plenum offered little support for markets, outlining only vague economic goals.
- ETFs: JJC, CPER, CUPM.
- U.S.-traded copper miners: FCX -0.8%, SCCO -1.8%, TCK, GMO, SVBL, TLR.
Jul. 28, 2013, 2:27 PM
- BHP Billiton (BHP) is betting strong returns from its copper business, even though copper prices are unlikely to rise in the near term, CEO Andrew Mackenzie says in an interview today.
The China shift to a consumer-led economy from a construction-led economy will reduce demand, but it might not be as bad as had been thought. "I don't like to comment on prices, but we have to prepare for a copper outlook around the current price, or perhaps a bit lower, that is around $3 per pound," he says.
- Copper ETFs: JJC, CPER, CUPM
- U.S.-traded copper miners: SCCO, FCX, TCK, GMO, SVBL, TLR
Timberline Resources Corp is focused on advancing district-scale gold exploration and development projects in Nevada. Its projects include Talapoosa project in Lyon County and Eureka project on the Battle Mountain-Eureka gold trend.
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
Country: United States
Other News & PR