TeliaSonera's Second Quarter Results Show Stability And Growth For This Telecom
Power Hedge • Fri, Aug. 1
- TeliaSonera's Q2 2014 results were remarkably similar to its Q2 2013 results, with only minor fluctuations in most of its earnings numbers.
- TeliaSonera's FCF fell year-over-year due largely to higher capital expenditures and the timing of a dividend from Russia's Megafon.
- Adverse currency movements in many of the company's markets had an overall negative effect.
- Central Asian markets offer potential for growth.
- The company should be able to maintain or increase its sizable dividend going forward. This will prove beneficial for investors interested in income.