Tue, Sep. 20, 12:25 PM
- Lennar (NYSE:LEN) was initially higher following this morning's earnings beat, but has turned lower by 4.3% amid cautious earnings call comments on margins.
- Also at work is today's housing starts report which showed an unexpected sharp decline from July to August, with single-family starts dropping to a 10-month low.
- ITB -1.4%, XHB -0.9%
- Hovnanian (HOV -0.9%), KB Home (KBH -1.4%), Pulte (PHM -3.2%), D.R. Horton (DHI -1.2%), Toll Brothers (TOL -1.4%), Taylor Morrison (TMHC -2.5%), LGI Homes (LGIH -1.3%)
Mon, Aug. 29, 4:29 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 6:58 AM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, AFAM, ALE, APO, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ATHM, ATRO, AVA, CDK, CDW, CEVA, CLDT, CLH, CLX, CRL, CROX, CRTO, CSTE, CWEI, D, DDD, DIN, DLPH, DM, DNOW, DOC, EE, ENR, FCPT, FUN, GEL, HFC, HUM, HYH, ICE, ING, INSY, INXN, IRT, KATE, KLIC, LINC, LMOS, MDC, MEMP, MFA, MTOR, NBL, NSM, NVMI, ODP, ORBK, OXY, PERI, POR, RRD, SBGI, SC, SCMP, SE, SHOP, SMG, SMP, SPR, SR, SUM, TMHC, TWX, USAK, VER, VIRT, VOYA, VSI, WD, XEL, ZTS
Tue, Jun. 7, 2:31 PM
- The major averages are up modestly, but the homebuilders (ITB +2.2%) are posting sharp gains, helped by a report Elliot Management has taken a stake in PulteGroup. Pulte is leading the way with a 4.6% advance.
- Toll Brothers (TOL +3%), Hovnanian (HOV +3.9%), KB Home (KBH +3%), Lennar (LEN +3.1%), Taylor Morrison (TMHC +3.8%), D.R. Horton (DHI +2.7%)
Wed, May 4, 6:56 AM
- Taylor Morrison (NYSE:TMHC): Q1 EPS of $0.21 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $645M (+26.6% Y/Y) beats by $39.42M.
Tue, May 3, 5:30 PM
- AFAM, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ASC, ATRO, AVA, AYR, BDC, BUD, CDW, CHH, CLH, CPK, CRK, CRL, CRTO, CRZO, CSTE, D, DLPH, DNOW, ECYT, EE, ENR, FUN, GEL, GNRC, GTE, HAIN, HE, HFC, HSC, HSNI, HTWR, HYH, ICE, INXN, IONS, IRT, KATE, KLIC, LGND, MEMP, MFA, MMP, MOS, MPW, MTOR, NBL, NGS, NJR, NRZ, NVMI, NXTM, OMF, ONCE, ORBK, PCG, PCLN, RDC, RDS.A, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SERV, SHOP, SMP, SPAR, SR, SRE, SSTK, STRA, TGH, TGI, TMHC, TREE, TWX, VIRT, VOYA, VSI, WD, WIX, ZTS
Wed, Mar. 9, 11:34 AM
- The seller of 410 acres adjacent to the Desert Ridge master plan community is the Arizona State Land Department, and the buyer at auction is a joint venture between Taylor Morrison Home (NYSE:TMHC) and Pulte Homes (NYSE:PHM). Development on about 1.2K lots is expected to begin about one year from now.
Tue, Mar. 8, 9:39 AM| Tue, Mar. 8, 9:39 AM
Wed, Feb. 3, 6:58 AM
- Taylor Morrison (NYSE:TMHC): Q4 EPS of $0.53 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $970M (-4.0% Y/Y) misses by $14.99M.
Tue, Feb. 2, 5:30 PM
Fri, Jan. 8, 10:22 AM
- Atlanta-based Acadia has 20 active and planned communities in the Atlanta submarkets. It's ASP in low $400's compares to Taylor Morrison's (TMHC -0.4%) mid-$200s, thus helping to diversity TMHC's customer base.
Dec. 15, 2015, 4:24 PM
- The program for the repurchase of up to $50M of stock had been set to expire at year-end, but has been extended to the end of 2016. Over the past 13 months, TMHC has bought back nearly 500K shares (spending somewhere in the area of $8M-$10M).
Nov. 4, 2015, 7:45 AM
- Home closings up 28% Y/Y to 1,700; home closings revenue of $779M up 26.5%; home closings adjusted gross margin of 21.5% down 200 basis points.
- Net sales orders up 18%+ to 1,635.
- SG&A expenses as a percent of home closings revenue of 10.1%, up 30 basis points.
- Earnings call at 8:30 ET
- Previously: Taylor Morrison misses by $0.02, misses on revenue (Nov. 4)
- TMHC flat premarket
Nov. 4, 2015, 7:03 AM
- Taylor Morrison (NYSE:TMHC): Q3 EPS of $0.37 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $796.28M (+26.6% Y/Y) misses by $12.41M.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AFAM, AGN, AMRN, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ARRY, AVA, AVP, AXAS, BDX, BIOS, BSFT, CBB, CDW, CECO, CHK, CLH, CRK, CRL, CRTO, CRZO, CST, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DDD, EE, EMES, FOR, FOXA, GDP, HAE, HEP, HMC, HSIC, HSNI, INXN, KELYA, KORS, LINC, LL, MEMP, MFA, MNTA, MSI, MWE, NAVB, NCT, NEWP, NRG, NYLD, REGN, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SHOP, SNH, SODA, SSYS, STNG, TESO, TMHC, TWX, USAK, VG, VOYA, VRTU, VSI, WCG, WD, WEC, WEN, WILN, WIX, WMC