Thu, Nov. 10, 8:12 AM
Tue, Aug. 9, 8:17 AM
Wed, May 11, 8:17 AM
- Trend Micro ADR (OTCPK:TMICY): Q1 net income of ¥5.67M
- Revenue of $258M.
Thu, Feb. 18, 7:21 AM
- Trend Micro ADR (OTCPK:TMICY): Q4 Net income of $35M
- Revenue of $269M
Oct. 21, 2015, 1:46 PM
- Japanese security software firm Trend Micro (OTCPK:TMICF) is acquiring HP's (HPQ -0.4%) TippingPoint security appliance unit for $300M. The deal is expected to close by the end of calendar Q4.
- Reuters reported last month HP was exploring a sale of TippingPoint (has faced stiff competition from Cisco, Check Point, Palo Alto Networks, and others) amid a strategic review of its product lines ahead of the company's Nov. 1 breakup. Reuters' sources suggested the sale price could be in the $200M-$300M range.
- TippingPoint was obtained by HP via the $2.7B 3Com acquisition. 3Com bought TippingPoint in 2005 for $442M.
May 9, 2013, 8:32 PMJapanese stocks move higher today after the U.S. dollar rose over the 100-yen level for the first time in four years. The Nikkei Average rose 2.5% to 14,546, with exporters leading once again: Mazda (MZDAY.PK +0.5%), Nissan (NSANY.PK +2% ), Fanuc (FANUY.PK +2.8%), Panasonic (PC +3.3%), Komatsu KMTUY.PK]] +6.5%), Trend Micro (TMICY.PK +3%), Sony (SNE +3.9%) and Suzuki (SZKMY.PK +4.3%). | May 9, 2013, 8:32 PM | 6 Comments
Feb. 14, 2013, 7:39 PM
Japanese stocks dip in early trading as the market awaits the G-20 summit, which could pressure Japan to temper its weak yen policy. The yen lost ground overnight, which in turn helped send the Nikkei Average down 0.6% to 11,243. Currency-sensitive exporters took a hit: TDK (TTDKY.PK -1.5%), Toyota (TM -1.51%), Panasonic (PC -1.8%), Sony (SNE +-3.1%), Kirin Holdings (KNBWY.PK -6.3%), and Trend Micro (TMICY.PK -9.2%).| Feb. 14, 2013, 7:39 PM
Jan. 24, 2013, 7:37 PMJapanese stocks move up in early trading, with export shares surging as the yen hit its lowest point against the U.S. dollar since June 2010. The Nikkei Average is currently 1.9% higher at 10,824, with blue-chip exporters once again leading gains: Sony (SNE +5.1%) upward, with Hitachi (HTHIY.PK +2.3%), Panasonic (PC +2.7%), Trend Micro (TMICY.PK +3.1%), Nissan (NSANY.PK +2.8%), Toyota (TM +2%) and currency-sensitive Mazda (MZDAY.PK +3.5%). | Jan. 24, 2013, 7:37 PM | 2 Comments