Tandem Diabetes Successful IPO Quiet Period Expires Soon
PR Newswire (Jul 31, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Jul 16, 2014)
PR Newswire (May 6, 2014)
Tandem Diabetes Care Announces Schedule Change for Deutsche Bank 39th Annual Health Care Conference PresentationGlobeNewswire (May 2, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Nov 14, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Nov 14, 2013)
at MarketWatch.com (Mar 8, 2011)
at MarketWatch.com (May 5, 2010)
Fri, Aug. 1, 12:46 PM
Thu, Jul. 31, 5:16 PM| Comment!
Wed, May. 14, 4:58 PM
- Shares of thinly-traded Tandem Diabetes Care (TNDM +11.9%) pop on turnover of 250K shares after Deutsche Bank raises its rating from Hold to Buy with a $25 PT (down from $28). In March, Sterne Agee initiated coverage with a Neutral rating and $25 PT.
- Consensus revenue targets for Q2 and Q3 are $11M and $14.1M, respectively.
- Consensus views for 2014 and 2015 revenues are $51.7M and $83.6M, respectively.
- Since its debut in November 124 mutual funds have bought in.
Tue, May. 6, 7:36 PM| Comment!
Thu, Mar. 6, 5:16 PM| Comment!
Dec. 9, 2013, 10:51 AM
- "Tandem (TNDM -3.5%) appears poised for dramatic growth with what we view as a compelling differentiated platform technology, and a highly visible pipeline in the large, growing, and arguably under-penetrated insulin pump market," Stifel's Rick Wise says, initiating coverage at Buy.
- "The company's impressive, deep product pipeline [should] drive well above-average growth for the foreseeable future," Wise adds.
- Price target is $30, representing upside of ~21% from Friday's close.
TNDM vs. ETF Alternatives
Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. is a medical device company engaged in the design, development and commercialization of products for people with insulin-dependent diabetes. The Company's flagship product is the t:slim Insulin Delivery System.
Other News & PR