Tandem Diabetes Successful IPO Quiet Period Expires Soon
Fri, Aug. 1, 12:46 PM
Thu, Jul. 31, 5:16 PM| Comment!
Wed, May. 14, 4:58 PM
- Shares of thinly-traded Tandem Diabetes Care (TNDM +11.9%) pop on turnover of 250K shares after Deutsche Bank raises its rating from Hold to Buy with a $25 PT (down from $28). In March, Sterne Agee initiated coverage with a Neutral rating and $25 PT.
- Consensus revenue targets for Q2 and Q3 are $11M and $14.1M, respectively.
- Consensus views for 2014 and 2015 revenues are $51.7M and $83.6M, respectively.
- Since its debut in November 124 mutual funds have bought in.
Tue, May. 6, 7:36 PM| Comment!
Thu, Mar. 6, 5:16 PM| Comment!
Dec. 9, 2013, 10:51 AM
- "Tandem (TNDM -3.5%) appears poised for dramatic growth with what we view as a compelling differentiated platform technology, and a highly visible pipeline in the large, growing, and arguably under-penetrated insulin pump market," Stifel's Rick Wise says, initiating coverage at Buy.
- "The company's impressive, deep product pipeline [should] drive well above-average growth for the foreseeable future," Wise adds.
- Price target is $30, representing upside of ~21% from Friday's close.
TNDM vs. ETF Alternatives
Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. is a medical device company engaged in the design, development and commercialization of products for people with insulin-dependent diabetes. The Company's flagship product is the t:slim Insulin Delivery System.
Other News & PR