Teekay Offshore Partners L.P.NYSE
Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. - A Midstream Operator Mistakenly Punished By The Market As An Oil Extractor?
Andres Rueda • 50 Comments
Andres Rueda • 50 Comments
Thu, Nov. 3, 2:00 AM
Wed, Nov. 2, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AFSI, AGIO, AGU, AKRX, AMAG, AMCX, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, ARCB, ARW, AVP, BCE, BDX, BLL, CCC, CCOI, CHD, CHK, CHTR, CI, CLDT, CNSL, COMM, CPK, CRIS, CRZO, CYBR, DDD, DNR, DW, ECA, EFOI, ENB, ENOC, EVA, FCPT, FI, FIG, FMSA, GEL, GEO, GIL, GLOG, GOGO, H, HAR, HFC, HHS, HII, HMHC, HRC, HSC, IBP, ICPT, INSY, IPCC, IQNT, IRWD, IT, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LDOS, LFUS, LINC, LNG, LXP, MFA, MGA, MITK, MITL, MPEL, MPG, MPW, MSGN, NERV, NGS, NNN, NXTM, OGE, ONCE, ONDK, PBH, PDCE, PGTI, PNW, PRFT, PWR, RDUS, RFP, RGEN, ROLL, RWLK, SFM, SGM, SHLX, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, SPGI, SQBG, STFC, STOR, TDY, TGI, THS, TICC, TIME, TK, TNK, TOO, TVPT, TWI, TX, UNT, USCR, VGR, VWR, WILN, WPC, WRLD, ZEUS
Thu, Oct. 27, 5:58 PM
- Teekay Corp. (NYSE:TK) says President and CEO Peter Evensen plans to retire effective Jan. 31, to be succeeded by current Teekay Offshore Group President and CEO Kenneth Hvid.
- Evensen also will retire from his positions as CEO and CFO of Teekay LNG Partners (NYSE:TGP) and Teekay Offshore Partners (NYSE:TOO) and all his board positions.
- Ingvild Saether is appointed President and CEO of Teekay Offshore Group and Mark Kremin is named President and CEO of Teekay Gas Group (TGP).
- Evensen joined Teekay in 2004 and became CEO in 2011.
Fri, Oct. 14, 5:37 PM
Mon, Oct. 3, 4:25 PM
Thu, Aug. 4, 3:30 AM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, ACRE, ACTA, AGCO, AGIO, AKRX, ALSK, AMCX, AME, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APLP, ARRY, AYR, BBW, BCE, BCRX, BDX, BLL, CBB, CCOI, CHD, CHK, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CPK, CRIS, CRZO, CTB, DNR, DUK, DW, ELOS, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FMSA, GLDD, GLOG, GOGO, GTN, HAR, HGG, HII, HL, HMHC, HRC, HSC, HSIC, HSNI, ICPT, IMGN, IOC, IPCC, IRM, IT, ITCI, ITT, K, KOP, LBY, LFUS, LGND, LIOX, LPX, LQDT, LXRX, MFC, MGM, MGP, MITL, MMS, MNTA, MPEL, MPG, MPW, NAO, NERV, NGS, NOK, NSAM, NXTM, OGE, OMAM, OMF, ORBC, PBH, PCRX, PGNX, PGTI, PH, PLUG, PPP, PRFT, PRIM, PRTY, PWR, QSR, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, ROLL, RVLT, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SGM, SHLX, SNR, SPAR, SPH, SRE, SSTK, SSYS, STFC, STOR, STWD, TDY, TEVA, THS, TICC, TIME, TK, TNK, TOO, TSEM, TVPT, TWI, UAM, UNT, USAC, USCR, VIAB, VLP, VWR, WIN, WPC, WRK, XLRN
Fri, Jul. 1, 7:10 AM
Fri, Jun. 17, 12:47 PM
Fri, Jun. 17, 12:03 PM
- Teekay Offshore Partners (TOO +18.2%) soars nearly 20% in heavy volume after announcing a private placement of $200M of equity securities.
- TOO says it issued $100M worth of perpetual preferred units and $100M worth of common units to a group of investors.
- TOO plans to use the proceeds for general partnership purposes, including the funding of its newbuilding installments and capital conversion projects.
Fri, Jun. 17, 9:14 AM
Tue, May 31, 12:41 PM
- Teekay (TK +4.2%) “continues to enjoy strong support from its lenders and its major shareholder that are willing to provide additional capital to deal with the funding gap" from its $4.6B capex, Morgan Stanley says as it maintains its Equal Weight rating on the stock while raising its price target to $8 from $7.
- Stanley says Teekay Offshore Partners (TOO +4%) is close to completing its capitalization plan, which is expected to improve liquidity while deferring any funding gap to after 2017, while the funding gap for Teekay LNG Partners (TGP +1.2%) appears to be narrowing, with management expecting high newbuild financing.
- However, the firm also notes that TOO continues to have the highest exposure in the group to high dilution risk, given its expiring offshore contracts, large debt maturities and aging assets.
Thu, May 19, 2:09 AM
- Teekay Offshore Partners (NYSE:TOO): Q1 Adj. net income of $43.95M.
- Revenue of $288.4M (+26.3% Y/Y) misses by $18.35M.
Wed, May 18, 5:30 PM
Fri, Apr. 1, 7:08 AM
- Teekay Offshore (NYSE:TOO) declares $0.11/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 7.76%
- Payable May 13; for shareholders of record April 29; ex-div April 27.
Wed, Mar. 16, 12:50 PM