Under All The Hair, Tutor Perini Could Have Upside In 2016
Tue, Aug. 2, 4:48 PM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AFG, AGII, AIG, AMED, AMSG, AR, ARC, AVD, BEAT, BECN, BGFV, BPI, BRKR, CALD, CALX, CAR, CENT, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CLI, CLUB, CRAY, CSU, CXO, CZR, DEI, DVN, DXCM, EA, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ESE, ESIO, EXAM, FANG, FARO, FGL, FISV, FIT, FMC, FMI, FNGN, FORM, FTAI, FTV, FUEL, GHDX, GLUU, GNW, GUID, HBI, HCI, HIW, HRZN, INN, JIVE, KAR, KFRC, LOCK, LQ, MATX, MDU, MOD, MRC, MRCY, MXWL, NBR, NEWR, NFX, NOVT, NPO, NYMT, OCLR, OESX, OHI, OKE, OKS, OMI, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QRVO, QUOT, REXX, RGR, RIGL, RLOC, RPAI, RPXC, RUBI, SF, SGY, SLCA, SM, STAG, SUPN, SYRG, TMH, TNAV, TPC, TRQ, TRUP, TSRA, TX, VNOM, VRSK, VTAE, WMGI, WR, WTR, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN
Thu, Jun. 9, 12:02 PM
- Tutor Perini (TPC -8.9%) announced an offering $125M of Convertible Senior Notes due 2021 to qualified institutional buyers.
- The convertible notes will be convertible into cash, shares of Tutor Perini common stock or a combination thereof, at the Company’s election. The Company expects to grant an option to the initial purchasers for up to an additional $18.75M in aggregate principal amount of convertible notes. The convertible notes will bear cash interest, payable semi-annually on June 15 and December 15, beginning on December 15, 2016.
- The proceeds from this offering will be used to repay a portion of the borrowings under its term loan and revolving credit facility, pay fees and expenses related to the offering and for general corporate purposes.
Thu, May 5, 12:50 PM
Wed, May 4, 4:23 PM
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Mon, Feb. 29, 4:24 PM
- Tutor Perini (NYSE:TPC): Q4 EPS of $0.18 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $1.2B (flat Y/Y) misses by $110M.
Sun, Feb. 28, 5:35 PM
Fri, Jan. 22, 12:44 PM
Fri, Jan. 22, 11:58 AM
- Tutor Perini (TPC -18.5%) plunges after warning that FY 2015 GAAP earnings will finish "significantly" below its previous guidance and expecting revenues will come in at the low end of guidance.
- TPC now sees FY 2015 GAAP EPS of $0.85-$0.90 vs. prior company guidance of $1.90-$2.10 and $1.59 analyst consensus estimate, and revenues of ~$5B vs. prior guidance of $5B-$5.5B and $5.11B consensus.
- TPC says the decrease is mostly due to significant project charges at Five Star Electric recorded in Q3 and Q4 and the previously disclosed adverse appellate court decision in which the company assumed liability as a minority partner in a joint venture for a project that already had been completed.
- In preliminary guidance for FY 2016, TPC sees EPS of $1.90-$2.00 on revenues of $5.1B-$5.6B, vs. analyst expectations of $2.39 EPS on revenues of $5.37B.
Nov. 14, 2015, 12:52 AM
- Tutor Perini (NYSE:TPC): Q3 EPS of $0.68 vs. $0.73 in 3Q14
- Revenue of $1.34B (+7.2% Y/Y)
Nov. 10, 2015, 6:27 AM
- Tutor Perini (NYSE:TPC): Q3 EPS of $0.68 misses by $0.10.
- Revenue of $1.3B (+7.4% Y/Y) misses by $140M.
Nov. 8, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AEGR, AMBC, APEI, APPS, APU, ASEI, ATW, BDE, BEAT, CALL, CARA, CHMI, CKEC, CZR, DEPO, DTSI, EGY, ENV, FF, GALE, HALO, HMIN, IFF, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, JMBA, KEYW, LEAF, LF, LGF, LGND, MDR, MODN, NOR, NSPH, OMER, OPK, PDM, PFIE, PINC, PSIX, PTCT, PTLA, PVA, QNST, RARE, RAX, RBCN, REN, REXX, RLD, RMTI, SB, SBRA, SCLN, SUNE, TERP, TPC, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, TXTR, UGI, VSAT, WWD, XON, XONE, ZGNX
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:21 PM
- Tutor Perini (NYSE:TPC): Q2 EPS of $0.41 misses by $0.11.
- Revenue of $1.3B (+20.4% Y/Y) beats by $70M.
Jul. 24, 2015, 9:42 AM
- Tutor Perini (TPC -0.4%) says CFO Michael Kershaw will retire, to be replaced by Gary Smalley as its new CFO.
- Smalley has been senior VP and Controller of Fluor (NYSE:FLR) since 2008 and concurrently served as CFO for one of FLR's business segments since October 2014; he is expected to join TPC no later than Sept. 1.
May 27, 2015, 7:17 PM
- Tutor Perini (NYSE:TPC) again fails to gain majority shareholder support on its executive pay packages, becoming the first company to fail the advisory vote five years in a row.
- Only 35% of shareholders supported TPC’s pay packages this year, down from 44% last year.
- Executive pay packages for CEO Ronald Tutor have come under fire as investors questioned such practices as Tutor’s pledging millions of shares for a collateral line of credit, and a compensation package that included $800K of personal use on the company’s jet; Tutor owns 19.6% of TPC’s shares.
- Also, Michael Klein, lead independent director and head of the audit committee and corporate governance committee, was re-elected to the board with a bare majority of votes cast by shareholders.
- Oil driller Nabors Industries (NYSE:NBR), the only other company to fail the vote four years running, holds its shareholder meeting next week.
Tutor Perini Corp. is a civil and building construction company, which offers general contracting, pre-construction planning and project management services, including the planning and scheduling of the manpower, equipment, materials and subcontractors required for a project. The company also... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: Heavy Construction
Country: United States