Wed, Mar. 11, 3:08 PM
- A day after equity markets tumbled (with many high-beta names especially hard-hit), major tech gainers are outnumbering major decliners, though the Nasdaq is nearly flat.
- Today's notable tech gainers include RF backhaul hardware vendors DragonWave (DRWI +15.6%) and Aviat (AVNW +8%), LED lighting provider Revolution Lighting (RVLT +5.4%) online textbook rental/learning services provider Chegg (CHGG +3.8%), auto site TrueCar (TRUE +5.3%), loan-shopping site owner Lendingtree (TREE +6.9%), telecom equipment vendor Calix (CALX +2.7%), TV/set-top SoC provider Sigma Designs (SIGM +4.9%), and VoIP hardware/software provider Mitel (MITL +3.8%).
- Notable decliners include supercomputer maker SGI (SGI -2.9%), 3D printing software vendor Materialise (MTLS -5.5%), security hardware/software provider KEYW Holding (KEYW -2.9%), and Chinese online game developer Changyou (CYOU -2.9%).
- DragonWave and Aviat are reversing yesterday's big losses. Materialise is making fresh 52-week lows a week after posting mixed Q4 results; KEYW is also seeing new 52-week lows. Revolution's gains continue a volatile post-earnings ride: Shares soared last week after the company posted its Q4 results, but gradually gave back their gains.
- Previously covered: SanDisk, Intel, EMC, SunEdison, Resonant, Immersion, Logitech, VeriFone, Mobileye, Dangdang, InvenSense
May. 8, 2014, 10:43 AM
Aug. 14, 2013, 12:45 PM| Comment!
Mar. 13, 2013, 9:06 AM
Dec. 6, 2012, 5:23 PM
TREE vs. ETF Alternatives
LendingTree Inc is an online lender exchange that connects consumers with lenders, and provides online tools to aid consumers in their financial divisions. It provides services such as mortgages, refinance loans, home equity loans, and among others.
Other News & PR