Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on TRER
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Update: Texas Rare Earth Resources Signs Land And Water Right Agreements
- Texas Rare Earth Resources just signed an agreement giving it the option to buy the land on which the Round Top Project sits.
- It also signed an agreement giving it the rights to nearby groundwater that will be sufficient to operate the project.
- The company is progressing as I had anticipated in September.
- Falling REE prices will continue to pressure the stock in the near term, setting up a good speculative opportunity for the long term.
Texas Rare Earth Resources' Mine-Size Reduction Plan Makes Sense - Shares Have Significant Upside Potential
- Texas Rare Earth Resources just announced a plan to reduce its initial capex by scaling down the mine and by producing only 7 REEs.
- This greatly increases the probability that the company will find financing.
- In my mind this supersedes the lost NPV and IRR as minimizing the pathway-to-production risk should be a first priority.
- This is the right plan at the right time, and the stock is compelling with multi-bagger potential.
An Interview With Texas Rare Earth Resources' Anthony Marchese
- Anthony Marchese--Chairman of the board of Texas Rare Earth Elements-- spoke with me about the heavy rare earth mining industry and about the company.
- The Round Top Project looks to be extremely large, long life, and highly profitable even at today's depressed heavy rare earth element prices.
- He provides us with compelling reasons to consider purchasing TRER shares at the current $15 million valuation.
Texas Rare Earth Resources Continues To Have Significant Upside
Texas Rare Earth Resources Has At Least 25% Upside
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
TRER vs. ETF Alternatives
We are a mining company engaged in the business of the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties. <br /><br />We currently hold a 20-year lease to explore and develop an 860-acre rare earth minerals project located in Hudspeth County, Texas, known as "Round Top" and... More
Other News & PR