There are 4 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Trevali Mining reported a Q3 profit of C$1.6 million - its biggest since it began producing.
- This fits my expectations.
- Given strong operations at Santander I remain bullish, although weak silver and (to a lesser extent) lead prices could weigh on the shares.
Update: Trevali Reports Strong Production And Increases Its 2014 GuidanceBen Kramer-Miller • Mon, Oct. 13
- Trevali produced 12.6 million ounces of zinc, 200k+ ounces of silver, and 6.3 million pounds of lead in Q3.
- This production is better than I expected.
- The shares have pulled back to my "buy" point put forth in my last "update," and I am optimistic despite weak silver and lead prices.
Update: Trevali Mining Earnings 'Weak' But Don't Impact The Long-Term Investment Thesis
- Trevali Mining reported weaker revenue and earnings on lower production at its Santander Project.
- This should be a temporary measure as management is modifying Santander's operations.
- Despite this weakness costs on a per-tonne basis are lower than I expected last August.
- A pullback in zinc and in Trevali shares is warranted, but I haven't sold my position and I like the shares under $1.
- Rising zinc price continues to buoy the share price.
- Caribou mine and mill development is financed and under way.
- Balance sheet is much stronger now after various funding initiatives.
- Catalysts are eventuating as expected and the company remains on track for significant organic growth.
- Zinc prices are poised for a rise due to a looming supply deficit.
- Zinc miners offer a leveraged vehicle to play the upswing in the underlying metal, but pure zinc plays are difficult to find.
- Trevali Mining has just started production at one zinc mine, and has scheduled production from another mine to start early next year.
- Strong management, a partnership with Glencore Xstrata and further promising near-producing assets in safe jurisdictions make for a compelling investment proposition with limited downside.
- The company is undervalued, but has started to re-rate from developer to producer offering an opportune entry point at current levels.
There are no Transcripts on TREVF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
TREVF vs. ETF Alternatives
Trevali is a zinc-focused base metals development company with operations in Canada and Peru ? the Halfmile and Santander mines respectively. In Canada, Trevali owns the Halfmile zinc-lead-silver mine, the Caribou Mine and Mill, and Stratmat polymetallic deposit all located in the Bathurst... More
Other News & PR