What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Oct. 22, 2015, 12:47 PM
Oct. 22, 2015, 10:49 AM
- Trinity Biotech (TRIB +16.7%) Q3 results: Revenues: $25.8M (-5.1%); COGS: $13.8M (-2.8%); R&D Expense: $1.3M (+18.2%); SG&A: $7.5M (+7.1%); Operating Income: $3M (-34.8%); Net Income: $12.3M (+179.5%); Earnings/ADR: $0.097 (-47.3%); Quick Assets: $104.3M (+999%).
- No guidance given.
Oct. 22, 2015, 8:44 AM
- Trinity Biotech (NASDAQ:TRIB): Q3 EPS of $0.08 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $25.8M (-5.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.38M.
Jul. 28, 2015, 9:45 AM
- Trinity Biotech (TRIB -3.7%) Q2 results: Revenues: $24.3M (-6.5%); COGS: $12.9M (-4.4%); R&D Expense: $1.3M (+8.3%); SG&A: $6.7M (+4.7%); Operating Income: $3M (-34.8%); Net Income: $2.7M (-37.2%); Earrnings / ADR: $0.10 (-44.4%); Quick Assets: $110.3M (+999%).
- No guidance given.
Jul. 28, 2015, 9:31 AM
- Trinity Biotech (NASDAQ:TRIB): Q2 EPS of $0.10 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $24.3M (-6.5% Y/Y) misses by $1.89M.
Jul. 2, 2015, 4:07 PM
- The FDA issues 510(k) clearance for privately-held Theranos' diagnostic testing system and its test for herpes simplex 1 IgG, the 153rd test that the company provides for less than $10 in its service offering. The automated system the company has developed utilizes microfluidics to perform a wide array of tests on small volume blood samples, including those from a finger stick. Some observers believe Theranos will upend the clinical diagnostics industry with its modest costs. The herpes test, for example, will sell for only $9.07 compared to ~$175 from leading reference labs.
- Theranos founder and CEO Elizabeth Holmes is one the newest celebrity entrepreneurs. Based on the company's current valuation, she is the youngest self-made female billionaire in U.S. history.
- Some diagnostics-related tickers: (NYSE:ABT) (OTCQX:RHHBY) (NASDAQ:QDEL) (NYSE:BIO) (NASDAQ:QGEN) (NASDAQ:CPHD) (NASDAQ:CEMI) (NASDAQ:TRIB) (NASDAQ:AXDX) (NASDAQ:CBMX) (NYSE:TMO)
Apr. 30, 2015, 9:24 AM
- Trinity Biotech (NASDAQ:TRIB) declares $0.22/share annual dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.31%
- Payable June 30; for shareholders of record June 9; ex-div June 5.
Apr. 30, 2015, 8:29 AM
- Trinity Biotech (NASDAQ:TRIB): Q1 EPS of $0.17 in-line.
- Revenue of $25.24M (+0.9% Y/Y) misses by $0.69M.
Apr. 9, 2015, 1:15 PM
- Dublin, Ireland-based Trinity Biotech (TRIB +1.6%) closes its offering of $115M aggregate principal amount of 4.00% Exchangeable Senior Notes due 2045, including the full exercise of the initial purchasers' option to buy an additional $15M of the notes.
- Net proceeds of ~$111M will fund future acquisitions and general corporate purposes.
- Previously: Trinity Biotech initiates convertible debt offering (April 2)
Apr. 2, 2015, 5:30 PM
- Trinity Biotech (NASDAQ:TRIB) commences a private $100M convertible debt offering to institutional investors. The Exchangeable Senior Notes due 2045 will bear interest of 4.00% paid semi-annually. Initial purchasers will have a 30-day option to buy an additional $15M of the Notes. The exchange rate will be 45.1488 ADSs per $1,000 principal amount ($22.15 per ADS).
- Net proceeds will fund future acquisitions and general corporate purposes.
Apr. 2, 2015, 12:45 PM
Mar. 3, 2015, 8:55 AM
- Trinity Biotech (NASDAQ:TRIB): Q4 EPS of $0.18 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $26.68M (+4.8% Y/Y) misses by $0.64M.
Feb. 23, 2015, 11:25 AM
- Trinity Biotech (TRIB -1.3%) ships its point-of-care blood analyzer, Meritas Troponin I, to the U.S. for the immediate recommencement of its clinical trial. The company forecasts the completion of the study by July and FDA submission by August.
- The Meritas Troponin I is a small footprint point-of-care analyzer for the rapid diagnosis of myocardial infarction. It was granted CE Mark clearance in Europe a year ago. The company temporarily suspended the U.S. trial in October while it fixed an unspecified instrument problem.
Dec. 16, 2014, 1:35 PM
- The FDA grants a first-ever CLIA waiver to Syphilis Health Check, a point-of-care rapid test for the detection of Syphilis. The waiver is granted to Diagnostics Direct LLC, who has distribution rights for the physician office market and test developer Trinity Biotech (TRIB +4.6%) who will distribute it to the institutional market (i.e. hospitals, public health facilities).
- A CLIA waiver allows the test to be performed by untrained (non-med tech) personnel in non-traditional locations such as emergency rooms, doctors' offices, health department clinics and community-based organizations.
- Syphilis Health Check detects Treponema pallidum antibodies in whole blood, serum and plasma samples in as little as 12 minutes. Whole blood samples can be obtained via finger stick.
Oct. 23, 2014, 12:22 PM
- Trinity Biotech (TRIB -3.5%) Q3 results: Revenues: $27.2M (+12.9%); COGS: $14.2M (+17.4%); R&D Expense: $1.1M (+22.2%); SG&A: $7M (+18.6%); Operating Income: $4.6M (-4.2%); Net Income: $4.4M (-2.2%); Earnings / ADR: $0.184 (+243.8%); Quick Assets: $8.9M (-60.1%); CF Ops: $5.5M (+57.1%).
- 120 Premier instruments placed or sold, 106 in Q2, 2014 and 81 in Q3, 2013. FY Goal: 460.
- No guidance given.
Oct. 23, 2014, 9:05 AM
- Trinity Biotech (NASDAQ:TRIB): Q3 EPS of $0.19
- Revenue of $27.2M (+12.9% Y/Y)
Trinity Biotech PLC develops, acquires, manufactures & markets medical diagnostic products for clinical laboratory & point-of-care of diagnostic market. Its products are used to detect autoimmune, infectious, diabetes and disorders of liver & intestine.
Other News & PR