Tourmaline Oil Corp.OTCPK - Current
Thu, Oct. 20, 6:23 PM
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A, RDS.B) agrees to sell ~206K acres of non-core oil and gas properties in western Canada to Tourmaline Oil (OTCPK:TRMLF) in a cash and stock deal valued at ~$1.03B.
- Shell says the deal comprises $758M in cash and Tourmaline shares valued at $279M.
- The acreage includes 61K net acres in the Gundy area of British Columbia, and 145K net acres in the Deep Basin area of Alberta, and the assets are a combination of developed and undeveloped lands producing 24,850 boe/day of dry gas and liquids.
Thu, Aug. 4, 5:59 AM
Wed, May 4, 5:58 PM
- Tourmaline Oil (OTCPK:TRMLF): Q1 EPS of -$0.17
- Revenue of $279.1M (-13.1% Y/Y)
Tue, Mar. 8, 9:57 PM
- Tourmaline Oil (OTCPK:TRMLF): Q4 EPS of $0.16
- Revenue of $364.82M (+7.2% Y/Y)