RBS US Mid Cap Trendpilot ETNNYSEARCA
Jun. 25, 2015, 11:40 AM
- Included in the 13 closings are a number of commodity ETNs launched with a bit of fanfare due to their being overseen by Jim Rogers - RGRP, RGRI, RGRC, RGRA, RGRE.
- The most successful of the group of 13 is the RBS U.S. Large Cap Trendpilot ETN (NYSEARCA:TRND), with $488M in AUM. Total AUM for all 13 is about $826M.
- The rest of those being closed: DRGS, ALTL, TCHI, TBAR, TNDQ, TWTI, TRNM.
- New creations have been immediately halted and redemptions will take place on or about July 7, with the last day of trade July 6.
- Source: ETF.com
- Related: RBS ETNs: When A Good Idea Alone Is Not Enough (June 23)
Jun. 18, 2015, 10:50 AM
- These trendpilot ETFs are built to rock between equity investments in growing markets, short-term Treasury holdings when markets are depressed and a mix of the two when markets are in between.
- The Pacer 100 Trendpilot ETF (BATS:PTNQ) tracks the Pacer Nasdaq-100 Trendpilot Index and changes in tracking will occur if the price of the ETF moving above or below the 100-day moving average of the index.
- The Pacer U.S. 450 Trendpilot ETF (BATS:PTMC) tracks the Pacer Wilshire U.S. Mid-Cap Trendpilot Index and changes in tracking will occur if the price of the ETF moving above or below the 200-day moving average of the index.
- The Pacer U.S. 750 Trendpilot ETF (BATS:PTLC) tracks the Pacer Wilshire U.S. Large-Cap Trendpilot Index and changes in tracking will occur if the price of the ETF moving above or below the 200-day moving average of the index.
- Other asset rotation ETFs: TRND, TNDQ, TRNM
May 16, 2014, 10:57 AM
- Barely in the green for the year at the moment, the S&P 500 could slide 10% between now and October, says the technician, but there's a stealth bear market already happening in the Nasdaq, S&P Mid-Cap, and Russell 2000, and when support breaks (less than another 2%), those indices could see 20-25% declines.
- The situation reminds him of 1994 when the Dow and S&P were in a trading range all year, but things were falling apart underneath the surface.
- Following the washout into October, though, Acampora sees a "very, very strong Q4."
- Nasdaq ETFs: QQQ, PSQ, TQQQ, QID, SQQQ, QLD, QQEW, QQQE, QQXT, TNDQ
- Mid-cap ETFs: MDY, MVV, IJH, VO, EZM, MIDU, RWK, UMDD, IWR, SCHM, DIM, IVOO, MIDZ, MZZ, CZA, FNX, JKG, SMDD, XMLV, MYY, TRNM, EWRM, PXMC
- Russell 2000 ETFs: IWM, TZA, TNA, UWM, URTY, TWM, RWM, SRTY, VTWO, EWRS, TWOK, SMLV
Find the right ETFs for your portfolio: Visit Seeking Alpha's ETF Hub
- In Your Portfolio: Core Building Blocks: A Guide to ETFs That Divide the U.S. Stock Market by Market Cap, A Guide to Strategy ETFs
- Asset Class Performance: Market Cap ETFs, ETF Strategies