Forget The Trains And Planes, Buy This Industrial REIT For A 20% Treat
Portfolio Management 101 • 35 Comments
Portfolio Management 101 • 35 Comments
Today, 9:34 AM
Today, 9:25 AM
Wed, Jul. 13, 12:50 PM
Tue, Jul. 12, 2:00 PM
- (NYSE:TRNO) June occupancy of 92.7% vs. 90.7% in March, 2016.
- Cash rents on new and renewed leases totaling approx. 0.4M sq. ft. commenced during 2Q16.
- Five year lease for 221K sq. ft. at New Jersey will commence on September 1, 2016.
- Four industrial properties containing approx. 162K sq. ft. acquired for $20.9M.
- 2.57M common stock issued under ATM for gross proceeds of $62.6M.
- Private placement of $50M 10-year senior unsecured notes at interest rate of 3.99%.
- Press Release
Mon, May 16, 8:44 AM
- Rental rates for prime warehouse space in the U.S. jumped 9.9% last year, according to CBRE, outpacing by a mile global industrial leasing rate growth of 2.8%.
- Six U.S. markets were in the top nine worldwide, led by facilities near import gateways and population centers - Oakland, north Jersey, and California's Inland Empire, to name three.
- CBRE's David Egan says construction of new sites is lagging behind demand, and his firm expects rates in top markets to add another 6% this year. It's all about e-commerce," says Egan. “To get the goods to consumers fast, you have to get close to them."
- Interested parties: STAG, GPT, FR, DCT, EGP, SIR, REXR, TRNO, PLD, MNR
Wed, May 4, 9:29 AM
Wed, May 4, 9:28 AM
Mon, Mar. 7, 9:24 AM
- The property consists of one industrial building of about 30K square feet on roughly 1.1 acres just north of San Francisco International Airport. The estimated stabilized cap rate is 5.9%.
- Source: Press release
Wed, Feb. 10, 9:50 AM
Wed, Feb. 10, 9:28 AM
Thu, Jan. 7, 10:45 AM
- Alongside the team's upgrade of six REITs, Baird cuts Apple Hospitality REIT (APLE -1.6%), DDR (DDR -1.3%), Highwoods Properties (HIW -2.2%), Kite Realty (KRG -2.3%), Piedmont Office Realty (PDM -1%), Spirit Capital (SRC -2%), and Terreno Realty (TRNO -2.6%) to Neutral from Outperform.
- Ashford Hospitality Prime (AHP -5.1%) is downgraded to Underperform from Neutral.
Dec. 22, 2015, 12:05 PM
- It's been a rough year for REITs (even with a nice post-Labor Day bounce), but 2016 should be better, says MUFG's Karin Ford, as long as Fed rate hikes are measured. At the moment, the betting looks to be on a 25 basis point move at every other meeting ... Is that measured enough?
- Turning to property fundamentals, Ford sees sustained organic growth, strong demand, and "judicious" levels of new supply.
- MUFG is overweight on HTA, LTC, and TRNO, neutral on ARE, ESS, and HCN, and underweight CPT.
- ETFs: IYR, VNQ, DRN, URE, RQI, SCHH, ICF, SRS, RWR, RNP, JRS, KBWY, RFI, NRO, DRV, RIT, REK, RIF, FRI, FTY, PSR, DRA, FREL, WREI, IARAX, LRET, XLRE
Nov. 4, 2015, 9:18 AM
- Terreno Realty (NYSE:TRNO) declares $0.18/share quarterly dividend, 12.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.16.
- Forward yield 3.17%
- Payable Jan. 14; for shareholders of record Dec. 31; ex-div Dec. 29.
Oct. 12, 2015, 12:46 PM
- Q3 acquisitions of two industrial properties totaling eight buildings and 293K square feet cost $29.5M. Year-to-date buys are nine properties totaling 21 buildings and 1.6M square feet costing $195.5M. The weighted-average stabilized cap rat is about 5.8%.
- Another $64.2M of properties are under contract, and $31.1M under non-binding LOIs.
- As of Sept. 30, the portfolio consists of 141 buildings totaling 10.5M square feet. Total occupancy is 90.2% vs. 94.4% a quarter earlier and 93.8% a year ago. Same-store occupancy of 93.3% vs. 96.8% and 93.5%. Cash rents on new and renewed leases were up 6.6% for the nine months ended Sept. 30.
- TRNO +4%
Aug. 5, 2015, 5:12 PM
- Terreno Realty (NYSE:TRNO) declares $0.16/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.11%
- Payable Oct. 21; for shareholders of record Oct. 7; ex-div Oct. 5.
Jul. 20, 2015, 9:42 AM
- The property currently consists of three industrial buildings acquired in 2012 with 186K square feet and one office building acquired in 2014 with 34K square feet, all on 14.3 acres.
- The three industrial buildings will be torn down and replaced with a single front-load industrial building of 210K square feet and the office building will be renovated.
- Terreno (NYSE:TRNO) expects the cost to be about $16.4M and the estimated stabilized cap rate to be 6.1%. The company has preleased the whole office building and 180K square feet of the warehouse with FedEx Trade Networks.
- The work is expected to be done in Q2 of 2016.
Terreno Realty Corp. is a real estate company, which acquires, owns and operates industrial properties. It invests in several types of industrial real estate, including warehouse/distribution, flex, including light industrial and R&D and trans-shipment. The company owns and operates properties... More
Industry: REIT - Industrial
Country: United States
Other News & PR