Mon, Oct. 12, 12:46 PM
- Q3 acquisitions of two industrial properties totaling eight buildings and 293K square feet cost $29.5M. Year-to-date buys are nine properties totaling 21 buildings and 1.6M square feet costing $195.5M. The weighted-average stabilized cap rat is about 5.8%.
- Another $64.2M of properties are under contract, and $31.1M under non-binding LOIs.
- As of Sept. 30, the portfolio consists of 141 buildings totaling 10.5M square feet. Total occupancy is 90.2% vs. 94.4% a quarter earlier and 93.8% a year ago. Same-store occupancy of 93.3% vs. 96.8% and 93.5%. Cash rents on new and renewed leases were up 6.6% for the nine months ended Sept. 30.
- Source: Press Release
- TRNO +4%
Fri, Apr. 10, 9:52 AM
- Chambers Street Properties (CSG +1.3%) and Rexford Industrial Realty (REXR +1.5%) are both started with Buys. Also rated Buy is Terreno Realty (TRNO +0.6%).
- Initiated at Neutral are Duke Realty (DRE +0.4%), Eastgroup Properties (EGP +1.8%), Monmouth Real Estate (MNR), and Stag Industrial (STAG +0.3%).
May 21, 2014, 5:42 PM
Terreno Realty Corp acquires, owns and operates industrial real estate in six coastal U.S. markets. The Company invests in several types of industrial real estate, including warehouse/distribution, flex and trans-shipment.
Other News & PR