What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 3, 2015, 10:26 AM
- TransCanada (TRP +0.4%) edges higher after reporting better than expected Q3 earnings and revenue, even as net income attributable to the company fell 12% Y/Y to C$402M.
- TRP says Q3 EBITDA from its Keystone pipeline system rose 32% to C$363M, helped by higher uncontracted volumes and a stronger U.S. dollar.
- TRP says it recently undertook a restructuring initiative to reduce costs and maximize operating efficiency, and expects the changes to occur in Q4 and into 2016 but does not offer any details.
- Q3 revenue rose 20% Y/Y to C$2.94B from C$2.45B, and cash flow rose 6% to C$1.14B; maintains its quarterly dividend at C$0.52/share and says it has the ability to continue to increase its dividend at 8%-10%/year through 2017.
- TRP yesterday asked the U.S. government to suspend review of its proposed Keystone XL pipeline, in an attempt to avert a rejection Pres. Obama and postpone a decision until after the November 2016 presidential election.
Nov. 3, 2015, 7:34 AM
- TransCanada (NYSE:TRP): Q3 EPS of $0.62 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $2.94B (+20.0% Y/Y) beats by $270M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ADM, AFSI, ALE, AMAG, AMSC, ANAC, ANIP, ARIA, AUDC, AXLL, AYR, BLMN, CBM, CDK, CEQP, CIE, CIT, DISCA, DNOW, EMR, EXPD, FI, FIS, FLWS, FSS, FTR, GCAP, GEL, GLDD, GLT, GTN, H, HCP, HRS, HTH, HW, HYH, IART, INCY, K, KMT, LPX, MBLY, MDCO, MHFI, MLM, MMP, MOS, NCLH, NGLS, NI, NMM, NNN, NRZ, NS, [[NTi]], NWN, NXST, NXTM, ODP, OZM, PERI, RDC, RHP, RRGB, SALE, SGNT, SMG, SRE, SSH, SUP, TASR, TGH, TRP, TWI, TZOO, UAM, UNT, VMC, VSH, WLK, WNR, WPC, WPG, ZTS
Jul. 31, 2015, 7:05 AM
- TransCanada (NYSE:TRP): Q2 EPS of $0.56 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $2.63B (+17.9% Y/Y) beats by $290M.
Jul. 30, 2015, 5:30 PM
May 1, 2015, 8:13 AM
- TransCanada (NYSE:TRP): Q1 EPS of $0.66 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $2.87B (-0.3% Y/Y) misses by $210M.
Apr. 30, 2015, 5:30 PM
Feb. 13, 2015, 10:39 AM
- TransCanada (TRP +0.2%) is slightly higher in early trading after posting better than expected Q4 earnings and raising its dividend by 8%, reflecting higher pipeline project earnings and new oil shipments on the southern leg of the Keystone XL project.
- TRP's latest estimate of the total cost for Keystone XL is US$8B, including US$2.4B spent as of the end of 2014.
- Says it has completed a successful binding open season for a proposed C$600M project called the Upland Pipeline, which would connect North Dakota’s oil fields with the cross-Canada Energy East project; TRP hopes to put Upland into service in 2018.
- Analysts see no material threat to TRP’s dividend growth guidance of at least 8% through 2017, even without the startup of major new pipelines such as Keystone XL, Energy East and two gas conduits planned to Canada’s Pacific coast.
Feb. 13, 2015, 9:55 AM
- TransCanada (NYSE:TRP): Q4 EPS of C$0.65 beats by C$0.02.
- Revenue of C$2.62B (+12.4% Y/Y) in-line.
Nov. 4, 2014, 8:25 AM
- TransCanada (NYSE:TRP): Q3 EPS of $0.63 in-line.
- Revenue of $2.45B (+11.4% Y/Y) misses by $80M.
Jul. 31, 2014, 2:32 PM
- TransCanada (NYSE:TRP): Q2 EPS of $0.47 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $2.23B (+10.9% Y/Y) misses by $30M.
May 2, 2014, 12:59 PM
- TransCanada (TRP -0.4%) ticks lower even after reporting strong gains for adjusted Q1 earnings, cash flow and revenue as harsh winter weather conditions helped pipeline demand.
- TRP attributes the gains to higher earnings from its NGTL System, Keystone, Bruce Power, U.S. power, and natural gas storage operations.
- TRP says it expects to place ~C$3.6B of assets into service this year, including its recently completed 485-mile extension of its Keystone pipeline system from Cushing, Okla., to the U.S. Gulf coast.
- Meanwhile, Natural Resources Minister Greg Rickford says Canada is not considering a NAFTA challenge after the U.S. delayed its decision on approving Keystone XL (earlier).
May 2, 2014, 8:32 AM
- TransCanada (TRP): Q1 EPS of $0.60 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $2.88B (+28.0% Y/Y) beats by $510M.
May 1, 2014, 5:30 PM
Feb. 20, 2014, 8:47 AM
- TransCanada Corporation (TRP): Q4 EPS of $0.58 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $2.33B (+11.5% Y/Y) beats by $20M.
Other News & PR