Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Aug. 5, 2015, 2:10 PM
- TriMas (TRS -12%) plunges to 52-week lows after the stock suffers from at least three analyst downgrades following weaker than expected Q2 results and downside FY 2015 EPS guidance of $1.15-$1.25 vs. $1.43 analyst consensus estimate.
- Roth Capital downgrades TRS to Neutral from Buy with a $20 price target, down from $28, as headwinds such as lower oil and gas pricing, continued forex challenges and channel inventory destocking subside and margin improvement initiatives take effect.
- Global Hunter cuts shares to Accumulate from Speculative Buy with a $22 price target, cut from $30, as the company's self-help initiatives are taking longer than expected due to weak energy markets.
- TRS also is downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at J.P. Morgan.
Jul. 1, 2015, 12:49 PM
Sep. 22, 2014, 9:07 AM
- Trimas (NASDAQ:TRS) -4.2% premarket after issuing downside guidance for FY 2014, lowering EPS outlook to $1.85-1.95 from prior $2.15-$2.25 vs. $2.17 analyst consensus estimate and sees revenues +6%-7% to $1.47B-1.49B vs. $1.5B consensus.
- TRS also agrees to acquire Allfast Fastening Systems for ~$360M; Allfast manufactures solid and blind rivets, blind bolts, temporary fasteners and installation tools for the aerospace industry.
Jul. 8, 2013, 12:28 PM
May 16, 2013, 4:03 PM
TriMas (TRS +1.3%) finishes higher after announcing earlier that it had promoted A. Mark Zeffiro to executive vice president and chief financial officer. Zeffiro joined TRS June 2008 as acting CFO, with 25 years of financial, operational and business leadership experience with companies such as Black & Decker and General Electric.| May 16, 2013, 4:03 PM
Mar. 27, 2013, 2:53 PM
TriMas (TRS +0.8%) acquires Wulfrun Specialised Fasteners for around $9.6M, subject to net working capital adjustments. Wulfrun is a manufacturer and distributer of specialty bolting and CNC machined components for use in oil and gas, pipeline and power generation applications. which generated approximately $10M in revenue in 2012.| Mar. 27, 2013, 2:53 PM
May 3, 2012, 9:00 AM