Mon, Aug. 15, 4:22 PM
Thu, May 12, 4:35 PM
Tue, Mar. 29, 4:20 PM
- Terra Tech (OTCQX:TRTC): FY15 EPS of -$0.04
- Revenue of $9.98M (+40.8% Y/Y)
Jul. 8, 2014, 12:37 PM
May 29, 2014, 9:30 AM
Apr. 7, 2014, 2:39 PM
- In a salute to trend-grabbing entrepreneurs everywhere, Hempamericana files an S-1. The industrial hemp firm plans to sell 34M shares to the public via a self-underwritten best-effort offering @ $0.12 per. Shares will trade on the OTCBB if a market maker agrees to pick up the issue.
- The company's sole employee is CEO Salvador Rosillo. He intends to use the ~$4M proceeds to execute his business plan of developing, manufacturing and marketing hemp-based products.
- Potentially undermining his plan's robustness is the statement on page 5 concerning the use of the proceeds: We intend to use the net proceeds to us for working capital and other general corporate purposes, however we do not have any specific uses of the net proceeds planned.
- The firm's balance sheet shows assets of $100.
- Further complicating matters is Mr. Rosillo's Chapter 7 bankruptcy a few years ago.
- Although not in the medical cannabis arena, industry followers still should find Hempamericana's filing an interesting read.
- (MDBX) (HEMP) (TRTC) (MWIP)