There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
From other sites
- Thomas Puzzo (attorney) has a long history of providing shells to scam companies. TRTC was built to be a promotion.
- It is unlikely that TRTC will receive any license from Clark County; Derek Peterson, CEO, and Michael Nahass, Director, have both individually filed for bankruptcy in the past four years.
- Derek Peterson and his wife (Amy Almsteier, Treasurer) have been charged with accepting illegally issued securities and selling these shares.
- What is the CEO’s legal name and why did he change it?; Insiders have sold $1.1 million worth of stock.
- Any fundamental valuation approach indicates the company has a downside of at least 90%.
Why Terra Tech Is Well-Positioned For Coming Explosive Demand
- Prepare For Florida Supreme Court Ruling of April 1.
- TRTC's Potential Revenue From Sunshine Growers.
- TRTC's Revenue Potential From Its New Jersey and Indiana Facilities.
Terra Tech Powers Through $100 Million Valuation On Strategic Initiatives
- Terra Tech continues to leverage off of a lucrative Edible Gardens subsidiary.
- Terra Tech management continues aggressive deal-making and partnership agreements.
- Terra Tech management focuses on hydroponic and medical use platforms.
There are no Transcripts on TRTC.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
TRTC vs. ETF Alternatives
Through its wholly-owned subsidiary GrowOp Technology, Terra Tech Corp specializes in controlled environment agricultural technologies. The company integrates best-of-breed hydroponic equipment with proprietary software and hardware to provide sustainable solutions for indoor agriculture... More
Other News & PR