- Thomas Puzzo (attorney) has a long history of providing shells to scam companies. TRTC was built to be a promotion.
- It is unlikely that TRTC will receive any license from Clark County; Derek Peterson, CEO, and Michael Nahass, Director, have both individually filed for bankruptcy in the past four years.
- Derek Peterson and his wife (Amy Almsteier, Treasurer) have been charged with accepting illegally issued securities and selling these shares.
- What is the CEO’s legal name and why did he change it?; Insiders have sold $1.1 million worth of stock.
- Any fundamental valuation approach indicates the company has a downside of at least 90%.