TransUnion Is Ahead Of The Competition In Innovation
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Tue, Oct. 25, 8:20 AM
Thu, Sep. 8, 8:11 PM
- TransUnion (NYSE:TRU) has priced an underwritten secondary offering of 16M shares of common stock.
- Underwriters have a 30-day option to buy up to 2.4M additional shares. The stock will be sold by certain selling stockholders and offered from time to time on the open market or through negotiated deals, at prevailing market prices or negotiated prices.
- The company's not selling any shares and won't receive proceeds. BofA Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse are acting as underwriters.
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:21 PM
Mon, Jul. 25, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, AIZ, AKAM, AKR, ALDR, AMP, APC, ARI, ASH, AXS, BCR, BJRI, BLDP, BVN, BWLD, BXMT, BXP, CAVM, CB, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CNO, CSV, CTXS, CUZ, CVA, DDR, DMRC, DOX, EQR, ETH, EW, FSP, FTK, GHL, GLF, GMED, HUBG, HURN, ILMN, IRBT, JBT, JNPR, KN, LLTC, LNDC, MDR, MTCH, MTSI, NANO, NCR, NUVA, OIS, PEI, PNRA, PSB, QTS, RGC, RHI, RNR, RRC, RSYS, SGEN, SKT, TGB, TRMK, TRU, TSS, TWTR, UDR, UHS, UIS, ULTI, UMBF, USNA, VR, WES, WGP, WNC, X, ZION, ZIXI
Thu, Jun. 16, 7:00 AM
- TransUnion (NYSE:TRU) has acquired Auditz LLC, a healthcare services organization that uses sophisticated proprietary technology to help healthcare providers identify and recover payments.
- TransUnion will broaden its product line to offer Auditz' innovative Transfer DRG (diagnosis related groups) solution. Auditz has also developed innovative search algorithms and a broad network of payer connectivity that will help providers find insurance benefit information to boost care reimbursement, complementing TransUnion's eScan product.
- "Auditz brings great new capabilities to our healthcare business that will benefit our customers and further enhance our competitive strength and market value proposition," said Gerry McCarthy, president of TransUnion Healthcare. "Together, we can offer even more powerful solutions to help healthcare providers identify and recover payments."
- TransUnion's industry leading revenue cycle management solutions have discovered $7.8B in uncompensated care charges, which has resulted in more than $1 billion in reimbursement to its clients. Combining the solutions of TransUnion and Auditz will yield additional recoveries for both companies' customers.
Tue, Apr. 26, 4:35 PM
- TransUnion (NYSE:TRU): Q1 EPS of $0.32 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $405.7M (+14.9% Y/Y) beats by $25.69M.
- Shares +1.3%.
Wed, Apr. 20, 9:10 AM
- A soft January was a drag on the bank's credit index, but rising mortgage volumes are more than enough to offset, says Deutsche Bank. Add forex gains to the mix, and the team sees Equifax (NYSE:EFX) 2016 EPS of $5.09 vs. $5.05 previously and consensus $5.02. Transunion (NYSE:TRU) EPS is raised to $1.28 vs. $1.27 previously and the Street at 1.26.
- Both remain Buy-rated, with the PT for EFX lifted to $120 from $111 (current is $116.41), and for TRU to $33 from $32 (current is $27.94).
Wed, Mar. 9, 8:09 AM
- TransUnion (NYSE:TRU) announces it prices its secondary offering of 15.652M shares at $25.00.
- The company won't receive any of the proceeds from the offering as the shares are being sold on behalf of certain shareholders.
- TRU -1.42% premarket to $25.05.
Wed, Feb. 17, 10:39 AM
- TransUnion (TRU +11.7%) rallies after a solid Q4 earnings beat.
- The company increased margins off of broad-based sales gains across categories and some technology platform savings.
- TransUnion sees Q1 revenue of $377M-$380M vs. $373.3M consensus and EPS of $0.26-$0.27 vs. $0.25 consensus.
Tue, Feb. 16, 4:21 PM
- TransUnion (NYSE:TRU): Q4 EPS of $0.31 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $386M (+15.0% Y/Y) beats by $16.85M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 4:24 PM
- TransUnion (NYSE:TRU): Q3 EPS of $0.30 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $389M (+15.0% Y/Y) beats by $23.95M.
Jul. 28, 2015, 4:31 PM
- TransUnion (NYSE:TRU): Q2 EPS of $0.27 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $379M (+28.4% Y/Y)
Jun. 25, 2015, 12:45 PM
Jun. 25, 2015, 9:56 AM
- In the largest financial sector IPO of the year, Transunion (Pending:TRU) priced its IPO last night at $22.50 per share versus the expected range of $21-$23. The company sold nearly 30M shares and the underwriters have the option to buy up to another 4.4M shares at that price.
- Net proceeds to the company will be about $626.5M (before the greenshoe). The initial use of the money will be to redeem $600M in aggregate principal amount of 9.625% senior notes due in three years, and $400M in aggregate principal amount of 8.125% senior notes due in three years.
- Related: IPO Preview: TransUnion (June 25)
Jun. 19, 2015, 2:45 AM
- Investors and bankers say the return of IPOs over the past few weeks reflects the continued demand for stocks, even as investors anxiously eye global concerns.
- U.S. listings in 2014 came at the fastest pace since 2000, with 293 offerings raising $96B, although they slowed toward the beginning of this year due to uncertainty of oil prices and a Fed rate hike.
- But activity has quietly picked up. There were 20 deals last month, just three fewer than in May 2014, and June is expected to bring forth 32 deals, just one less than the prior year.
- Upcoming IPOs: Fogo de Chao (Pending:FOGO), Mindbody (Pending:MB), TransUnion (Pending:TRU) and Alarm.com (Pending:ALRM).
Jun. 15, 2015, 7:51 AM