What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Jan. 28, 2015, 4:06 PM
- Tractor Supply (NASDAQ:TSCO): Q4 EPS of $0.81 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $1.58B (+11.3% Y/Y) in-line.
- Shares +0.18%.
Jan. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM| Jan. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM | 4 Comments
Jan. 8, 2015, 10:57 AM
Oct. 30, 2014, 8:23 AM
- Tractor Supply Company (NASDAQ:TSCO) declares $0.16/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 0.88%
- Payable Dec. 2; for shareholders of record Nov. 17; ex-div Nov. 13.
Oct. 23, 2014, 9:10 AM
Oct. 22, 2014, 6:46 PM
- Tractor Supply (NASDAQ:TSCO) comparable store sales increased 5.6% Y/Y, revenue +12.6% to $1.36B.
- Gross margin decreased 30 bps to 34.1% mainly from higher transportation costs and the mix of merchandise sold.
- The Company opened 30 new stores vs. 23 last year.
- Raised FY revenue guidance to $5.62 - 5.7B vs. $5.6B consensus; EPS guidance $2.54 - 2.62 vs. $2.55 consensus.
- Shares +11% AH.
Oct. 22, 2014, 5:39 PM
Oct. 22, 2014, 4:07 PM
- Tractor Supply (NASDAQ:TSCO): Q3 EPS of $0.55 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $1.36B (+12.4% Y/Y) beats by $40M.
- Shares +8%.
Oct. 21, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALB, ALGT, AWH, BCR, BDN, CA, CAKE, CLB, CLGX, CLW, CTXS, CVA, EEFT, EFX, EGHT, FTK, FTNT, GGG, IBKC, INFN, LEG, LHO, LOGI, LRCX, MKSI, MKTO, MLNX, MSA, NOW, NXPI, ORLY, OTEX, PLCM, PLXS, RE, RJF, SCSS, SFG, SGMO, SHLM, SKX, SLG, SLM, SUSQ, T, TAL, TCBI, TER, TILE, TMK, TSCO, TYL, USTR, VAR, WFT, YELP
Jul. 31, 2014, 9:07 AM
- Tractor Supply (NASDAQ:TSCO) declares $0.16/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.00%
- Payable Sept. 3; for shareholders of record Aug. 18; ex-div Aug. 14.
Jul. 23, 2014, 4:06 PM
- Tractor Supply (NASDAQ:TSCO): Q2 EPS of $0.95 in-line.
- Revenue of $1.58B (+8.2% Y/Y) misses by $20M.
Jul. 10, 2014, 9:17 AM
Jul. 9, 2014, 5:34 PM
Jul. 9, 2014, 4:26 PM
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) had Q2 sales of $1.58B (+8.8% Y/Y), below a $1.6B consensus. The company expects Q2 EPS of $0.94-$0.95, below a $1.02 consensus. Gross margin is expected to be flat Y/Y.
- Moreover, Tractor Supply now forecasts full-year revenue, EPS, and same-store sales will be at the low end of prior guidance ranges of $5.62B-$5.7B, $2.54-$2.62, and 2.5%-4%. Revenue and EPS consensus are at $5.67B and $2.62.
- Same-store sales rose 1.9% Y/Y in Q2, down from 2.2% in Q1 and 7.2% a year ago. Solid traffic and strong sales of consumable, usable, and edible products was partly offset by weak sales of seasonal products (mostly in Northern regions), ongoing softness in TSCO's safe category, and deflation.
- Full Q2 results arrive on July 23.
May 1, 2014, 8:48 AM
- Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) declares $0.16/share quarterly dividend, 23.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.13.
- Forward yield 0.95%
- Payable June 3; for shareholders of record May 19; ex-div May 15.
Apr. 23, 2014, 4:03 PM
- Tractor Supply Company (TSCO): Q1 EPS of $0.35 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $1.18B (+8.3% Y/Y) misses by $30M.
Other News & PR