Did Tesaro Just Enter Yet Another Overcrowded Space?
Thu, May 5, 4:42 PM
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Thu, Feb. 25, 4:13 PM
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ADSK, AEGR, AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMH, ATLS, AXLL, BGS, BIDU, BIO, BLOX, BMRN, BVN, CBI, CBPO, CLVS, COWN, CSU, CVT, DGI, DK, DKL, DLR, EBS, ENV, EOG, EVC, GERN, GG, GPS, GSAT, HASI, HEI, HK, HLF, HTGC, HWAY, IART, IM, IMMR, INTU, KBR, KHC, KND, KW, KWR, LYV, MACK, MAIN, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNST, MTZ, NDLS, NNI, NTRI, OLED, OUT, OVAS, PANW, PBA, PEGA, PFMT, PODD, PRAA, RARE, RBA, RLOC, RPTP, RRC, RRMS, RTRX, SBAC, SEM, SEMG, SPLK, SPNC, SSRI, STAG, STMP, STRZA, SWN, TSRO, TWOU, TXMD, UHS, WIFI, WPG, WTW, XNPT, ZOES
Oct. 29, 2015, 4:26 PM
- Tesaro (NASDAQ:TSRO): Q3 EPS of -$1.66 misses by $0.14.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ARAY, ARI, ATEN, ATR, AUY, AXTI, AZPN, BCOR, BCOV, BGG, BIDU, BMRN, BVN, BXP, CALX, CATM, CENX, CLW, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CRAY, CTRL, CXP, DCT, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, EA, ECOL, EHTH, EMN, EPAY, ESS, EXPE, EXTR, EYES, FE, FLDM, FLR, FLS, FRGI, FSLR, FWM, GB, GNW, HWAY, IM, IMMR, IMPV, ISBC, IXYS, KAMN, KRG, LC, LEG, LNKD, LSCC, MEP, MOBL, MOD, MOH, MTSN, MXWL, NANO, NBIX, NR, NSR, NUS, OIS, OMCL, ON, OSIS, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PRMW, PSMT, QTM, RGA, RKUS, RSG, SAAS, SAM, SBUX, SCTY, SEM, SGEN, SHO, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TRMB, TSRO, TSYS, TUES, VR, WRI, WU, WWWW, YRCW
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:22 PM
- Tesaro (NASDAQ:TSRO): Q2 EPS of -$1.51 misses by $0.37.
Apr. 30, 2015, 4:05 PM
- Tesaro (NASDAQ:TSRO): Q1 EPS of -$1.30 misses by $0.18.
Feb. 20, 2015, 9:26 AM
- Tesaro (TSRO +2.5%) Q4 results: Revenues: $0; R&D Expense: $29.8M (+57.7%); SG&A: $7.4M (+64.4%); Net Income: ($47.9M) (-105.6%); Loss Per Share: ($1.33) (-84.7%).
- FY2014 results: Revenues: $0; R&D Expense: $118.4M (+56.4%); SG&A: $23.9M (+61.5%); Net Loss: ($171M) (-85.1%); Loss Per Share: ($4.79) (-63.5%); Quick Assets: $256.9M (+97.2%).
- No guidance given.
Feb. 19, 2015, 4:05 PM
- Tesaro (NASDAQ:TSRO): Q4 EPS of -$1.33 misses by $0.30.
- Cash and cash equivalents of $256.8M.
Feb. 18, 2015, 5:35 PM
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:07 PM
- Tesaro (NASDAQ:TSRO): Q3 EPS of -$1.01 beats by $0.03.
Oct. 22, 2014, 5:34 PM
- Tesaro (TSRO -1.2%) will report Q3 results on November 5 after the close. The conference call will begin at 4:15 pm ET.
- Consensus view is a loss of ($1.04).
Jul. 24, 2014, 4:45 PM
- Tesaro (NASDAQ:TSRO): Q2 EPS of -$1.03 misses by $0.16.
Apr. 30, 2014, 4:23 PM
- Tesaro (TSRO): Q1 EPS of -$1.43 misses by $0.32.
TESARO, Inc. is an oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company. It is dedicated to improving the lives of cancer patients. The company's product portfolio currently consists of three oncology-related product candidates: Rolapitant, Niraparib and TSR-011. TESARO was founded by Leon Moulder, Jr.,... More
Country: United States
Other News & PR