Total System Services' Double-Digit Growth Should Continue
Wed, Jul. 27, 1:00 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 4:49 PM
Mon, Jul. 25, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, AIZ, AKAM, AKR, ALDR, AMP, APC, ARI, ASH, AXS, BCR, BJRI, BLDP, BVN, BWLD, BXMT, BXP, CAVM, CB, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CNO, CSV, CTXS, CUZ, CVA, DDR, DMRC, DOX, EQR, ETH, EW, FSP, FTK, GHL, GLF, GMED, HUBG, HURN, ILMN, IRBT, JBT, JNPR, KN, LLTC, LNDC, MDR, MTCH, MTSI, NANO, NCR, NUVA, OIS, PEI, PNRA, PSB, QTS, RGC, RHI, RNR, RRC, RSYS, SGEN, SKT, TGB, TRMK, TRU, TSS, TWTR, UDR, UHS, UIS, ULTI, UMBF, USNA, VR, WES, WGP, WNC, X, ZION, ZIXI
Tue, Jun. 7, 4:25 PM
Tue, Apr. 26, 4:32 PM
Mon, Apr. 25, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, AFL, AIZ, AKAM, ARAY, ARI, ASH, AXS, BEAT, BLDP, BRX, BWLD, BXMT, BXP, BYD, CHRW, CINF, CLMS, CMG, COF, CREE, CRUS, CUDA, CVA, EBAY, EEFT, EQR, EW, EXAC, FE, FOE, FSP, FTI, FTNT, HAWK, HIW, HLS, HUBG, IRBT, ISIL, JBSS, JBT, KLAC, MKTO, MRCY, MTSI, MWA, NANO, NCR, NUVA, O, PEI, PNRA, PSA, PSB, RHI, RMD, RNR, SKT, SLCA, T, TEX, TMK, TSS, TWTR, TX, ULTI, VNTV, WNC, WRB, X, ZIXI
Tue, Mar. 8, 9:14 AM
Wed, Jan. 27, 12:49 PM
Wed, Jan. 27, 9:22 AM
Tue, Jan. 26, 5:11 PM
- Total System Services (NYSE:TSS) -6.3% AH after posting a Q4 earnings miss and agreeing to acquire Vista Equity Partners’ TransFirst for ~$2.35B, in an attempt to expand its payment processing services to small- and medium-sized businesses.
- TSYS expects the deal to be accretive in the low double digits to adjusted EPS for the first 12 months following closing, excluding one-time acquisition-related fees and expenses.
- TSYS says the deal will push it to sixth place among U.S. merchant acquirers by revenue.
Tue, Jan. 26, 4:20 PM
- Total System Services (NYSE:TSS): Q4 EPS of $0.57 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $716.8M (+12.9% Y/Y) beats by $24.93M.
Mon, Jan. 25, 5:35 PM
Dec. 2, 2015, 4:31 PM
- Total System Services (NYSE:TSS) declares $0.10/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 0.71%
- Payable Jan. 4; for shareholders of record Dec. 17; ex-div Dec. 15.
Oct. 27, 2015, 4:59 PM
- Total System Services (NYSE:TSS): Q3 EPS of $0.65 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $707.89M (+14.8% Y/Y) beats by $37.19M.
- Shares +1.12%.
Oct. 26, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, ABAX, AFL, AIZ, AJG, AKAM, APC, ATRC, AXS, BGFV, BGS, BLDP, BOOM, BXMT, CBG, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CLD, CLMS, CMP, CNI, CUZ, CVA, DDR, EIX, ESRX, ETH, EXAC, FEIC, FISV, FNF, GILD, GNMK, HIW, HLIT, HTS, INFN, IPCM, IPHI, KKR, MAC, MDWD, MRCY, NATI, NBR, NCR, NUVA, NVMI, OI, OMI, PEGA, PEI, PNRA, RGC, RPXC, RSYS, RUBI, SFLY, SKT, SKYW, SLCA, SM, STAG, SYA, TER, TSS, TWTR, UHS, ULTI, VCRA, VDSI, VRSK, WNC, WSH, XCO, ZLTQ
Oct. 14, 2015, 2:52 PM
- There's apparently muted interest for the First Data (Pending:FDC) IPO as the deal price has been cut to $16-$17 per share from $18-$20, according to Barron's. The sale is expected to price later today.
- At issue for First Data is a still-heavy debt load and little valuation discount to smaller, faster-growing payments-and-processing names like Vantiv (NYSE:VNTV), Total Systems Services (NYSE:TSS), Global Payments (NYSE:GPN), and Heartland Payments Systems (NYSE:HPY). It's a hot sector and the whole group is up sharply this year.
- First Data would still raise $2.6B at the midpoint of the reportedly revised range, with a valuation of about $15B, and more than $18B in debt still outstanding after the IPO.
- Bernstein's Lisa Ellis: “Our perspective on First Data’s business outlook, in brief — chronic underperformer in a market with strong secular growth, on a slow, steady improvement path.”
- KKR took First Data private in a top-ticker of a deal in 2007 for $30B.
- Previously: First Data about to go public (Oct. 14)
Total System Services, Inc. provides electronic payment processing services to banks and other financial institutions. It operates through the following segments: North America Services, International Services, Merchant Services and NetSpend. The North America Services segment provides issuer... More
Industry: Business Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR