Wed, Jan. 27, 12:49 PM
Wed, Jan. 27, 9:22 AM
Tue, Jan. 26, 5:11 PM
- Total System Services (NYSE:TSS) -6.3% AH after posting a Q4 earnings miss and agreeing to acquire Vista Equity Partners’ TransFirst for ~$2.35B, in an attempt to expand its payment processing services to small- and medium-sized businesses.
- TSYS expects the deal to be accretive in the low double digits to adjusted EPS for the first 12 months following closing, excluding one-time acquisition-related fees and expenses.
- TSYS says the deal will push it to sixth place among U.S. merchant acquirers by revenue.
Oct. 27, 2015, 4:59 PM
- Total System Services (NYSE:TSS): Q3 EPS of $0.65 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $707.89M (+14.8% Y/Y) beats by $37.19M.
- Shares +1.12%.
Oct. 22, 2013, 4:32 PM
- Total System (TSS): Q3 EPS of $0.49 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $588.1M (+25.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.97M. Shares -1.9% AH. (PR)
Feb. 19, 2013, 4:17 PM
Jul. 24, 2012, 4:31 PMTotal System Services (TSS): Q2 EPS of $0.35 beats by $0.03. Revenue of $462.7M (+3.4% Y/Y) in-line. Shares +1.4% AH. (PR) | Jul. 24, 2012, 4:31 PM
Sep. 23, 2011, 1:38 PM
Jul. 27, 2011, 1:58 PM
Total System Services (TSS +5.7%) stands atop the S&P leader board after posting an 8.1% jump in Q2 profit and scoring a double-digit percentage revenue increase for international services, which offset a decline in revenue from North American and merchant services. Barclays upgrades shares and raises its price target to $23 from $17.| Jul. 27, 2011, 1:58 PM