Toro's Valuation Riding A Bull Market Of Its Own
Tue, Jul. 19, 5:58 PM
- Toro (NYSE:TTC) names Richard Olson as its new CEO effective November 1, replacing current Chairman and CEO Michael Hoffman, who will remain Chairman.
- Olson, a 30-year veteran of the company, served as Toro's president and COO since last September and was elected to the board of directors this January.
- Olson was appointed VP of international business in 2013, and became group VP of international business, micro-irrigation and distributor development in 2014.
Thu, May 19, 8:35 AM
Wed, May 18, 5:30 PM
Tue, May 17, 5:07 PM
Tue, Mar. 15, 2:03 PM
Thu, Feb. 18, 8:32 AM
Wed, Feb. 17, 5:30 PM
- AAN, AAWW, AGIO, ALE, BCC, CAB, CBB, CHH, COT, CVI, CVRR, DAN, DISCA, DISH, DNR, DUK, EIGI, ETR, GEL, GOV, H, HCN, HII, HOT, IDA, IDCC, IQNT, IRT, LDOS, LH, MFA, MGM, MNTA, MPEL, MTRN, MZOR, NHI, NI, ONE, PAAS, PCG, POOL, PPP, PRGO, RS, SCG, SIX, SODA, SYNT, TK, TNK, TTC, UAN, UPL, VA, VAL, WAB, WM, WMT, WST
Fri, Jan. 22, 10:36 AM
- Investors are placing some bets on select winter storm stocks as the East Coast preps for a snow pummeling.
- Home Depot (HD +3%) and Lowe's (LOW +1.9%) continue to pick up steam after solid sessions yesterday.
- Briggs & Stratton (NYSE:BGG) is up 5.2% as investors bet on higher demand for generators and snowblowers. Peer Toro (NYSE:TTC) is 3.6% higher.
- Arctic Cat (NASDAQ:ACAT) is up 13% since mid-Wednesday as snowmobiles enter the conversation again after a mild start to the winter in the U.S.
- Winter apparel sellers Columbia Sportswear (NASDAQ:COLM) and Black Diamond (NASDAQ:BDE) are both up around 4%.
Dec. 3, 2015, 8:32 AM
- Toro (NYSE:TTC): FQ4 EPS of $0.42 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $480.81M (+16.1% Y/Y) beats by $10.97M.
Dec. 2, 2015, 5:30 PM
Sep. 21, 2015, 6:45 PM
- Toro (NYSE:TTC) is taking SPX's (SPW) spot in the S&P MidCap 400 following Thursday's close. SPX and Core-Mark (NASDAQ:CORE), meanwhile, will replace Toro and soon-to-be-acquired DealerTrak in the S&P SmallCap 600. (PR)
- SPX's SPX Flow (NYSE:FLOW) spinoff will replace Christopher & Banks (NYSE:CBK) in the S&P 600 following Friday's close. S&P states CBK "is ranked near the bottom of the S&P SmallCap 600 and is no longer appropriate for that index."
- TTC +1.3% after hours. CORE +3.9%. CBK -3.6%.
Sep. 15, 2015, 4:37 PM
- Toro (NYSE:TTC) declares $0.25/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.39%
- Payable Oct. 13; for shareholders of record Sept. 28; ex-div Sept. 24.
Aug. 20, 2015, 8:32 AM
- Toro (NYSE:TTC): FQ3 EPS of $0.94 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $609.6M (+7.4% Y/Y) misses by $3.64M.
Aug. 19, 2015, 5:30 PM
May 21, 2015, 8:33 AM
- Toro (NYSE:TTC): FQ2 EPS of $1.64 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $826.24M (+10.9% Y/Y) beats by $20.84M.
- Shares +0.12% PM.
May 20, 2015, 5:30 PM
The Toro Co. engages in the provision of solutions for the outdoor environment. The company designs, manufactures, and markets professional turf maintenance equipment and services, turf irrigation systems, landscaping equipment and lighting, agricultural micro-irrigation systems, rental and... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: Small Tools & Accessories
Country: United States
Other News & PR