Toro's Valuation Riding A Bull Market Of Its Own
Tue, Sep. 20, 4:55 PM
Thu, Aug. 18, 8:33 AM
Wed, Aug. 17, 5:30 PM
Tue, Jul. 19, 5:58 PM
- Toro (NYSE:TTC) names Richard Olson as its new CEO effective November 1, replacing current Chairman and CEO Michael Hoffman, who will remain Chairman.
- Olson, a 30-year veteran of the company, served as Toro's president and COO since last September and was elected to the board of directors this January.
- Olson was appointed VP of international business in 2013, and became group VP of international business, micro-irrigation and distributor development in 2014.
Thu, May 19, 8:35 AM
Wed, May 18, 5:30 PM
Tue, May 17, 5:07 PM
Tue, Mar. 15, 2:03 PM
- Toro (NYSE:TTC) declares $0.30/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.44%
- Payable April 12; for shareholders of record March 29; ex-div March 24.
Thu, Feb. 18, 8:32 AM
- Toro (NYSE:TTC): FQ1 EPS of $0.70 beats by $0.12.
- Revenue of $486.4M (+2.6% Y/Y) misses by $3.36M.
Wed, Feb. 17, 5:30 PM
- AAN, AAWW, AGIO, ALE, BCC, CAB, CBB, CHH, COT, CVI, CVRR, DAN, DISCA, DISH, DNR, DUK, EIGI, ETR, GEL, GOV, H, HCN, HII, HOT, IDA, IDCC, IQNT, IRT, LDOS, LH, MFA, MGM, MNTA, MPEL, MTRN, MZOR, NHI, NI, ONE, PAAS, PCG, POOL, PPP, PRGO, RS, SCG, SIX, SODA, SYNT, TK, TNK, TTC, UAN, UPL, VA, VAL, WAB, WM, WMT, WST
Fri, Jan. 22, 10:36 AM
- Investors are placing some bets on select winter storm stocks as the East Coast preps for a snow pummeling.
- Home Depot (HD +3%) and Lowe's (LOW +1.9%) continue to pick up steam after solid sessions yesterday.
- Briggs & Stratton (NYSE:BGG) is up 5.2% as investors bet on higher demand for generators and snowblowers. Peer Toro (NYSE:TTC) is 3.6% higher.
- Arctic Cat (NASDAQ:ACAT) is up 13% since mid-Wednesday as snowmobiles enter the conversation again after a mild start to the winter in the U.S.
- Winter apparel sellers Columbia Sportswear (NASDAQ:COLM) and Black Diamond (NASDAQ:BDE) are both up around 4%.
Dec. 3, 2015, 8:32 AM
- Toro (NYSE:TTC): FQ4 EPS of $0.42 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $480.81M (+16.1% Y/Y) beats by $10.97M.
Dec. 2, 2015, 5:30 PM
Sep. 21, 2015, 6:45 PM
- Toro (NYSE:TTC) is taking SPX's (SPW) spot in the S&P MidCap 400 following Thursday's close. SPX and Core-Mark (NASDAQ:CORE), meanwhile, will replace Toro and soon-to-be-acquired DealerTrak in the S&P SmallCap 600. (PR)
- SPX's SPX Flow (NYSE:FLOW) spinoff will replace Christopher & Banks (NYSE:CBK) in the S&P 600 following Friday's close. S&P states CBK "is ranked near the bottom of the S&P SmallCap 600 and is no longer appropriate for that index."
- TTC +1.3% after hours. CORE +3.9%. CBK -3.6%.
Sep. 15, 2015, 4:37 PM
- Toro (NYSE:TTC) declares $0.25/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.39%
- Payable Oct. 13; for shareholders of record Sept. 28; ex-div Sept. 24.
Aug. 20, 2015, 8:32 AM
- Toro (NYSE:TTC): FQ3 EPS of $0.94 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $609.6M (+7.4% Y/Y) misses by $3.64M.