Tetra Tech: This Industry Leader Is Breaking Out
Joshua S. Hall
Joshua S. Hall
Tetra Tech: Coffey Acquisition Adds Even More Growth Drivers
Joshua S. Hall
Joshua S. Hall
Mon, Aug. 1, 9:42 AM
- Single-award contract between Tetra Tech (TTEK +0.7%) and Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Atlantic.
- Agreement is for Tetra Tech to deliver environmental engineering support services to Atlantic area (mainly northeastern and southeastern U.S.) NAVFAC installations.
- One year award period with four option years.
- Tetra Tech chairman and CEO Dan Batrack on the award: "Tetra Tech has been supporting NAVFAC Atlantic's environmental restoration mission since 1982. We are pleased to have been selected for this important contract and Tetra Tech is committed to providing the Navy with the latest tools and technologies and outstanding customer service."
- Press release
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:35 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 4:41 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AGNC, AHL, ALEX, ALSN, AMCC, AMGN, ANIK, ARRS, ASGN, AXTI, BKCC, CA, CAKE, CBI, CBT, CDE, CMO, CMPR, CMRE, CNMD, COHR, CRUS, CSGP, CVTI, CW, CYS, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FB, FBHS, FOE, FORR, GG, GPRO, GRPN, HOLX, HT, IAC, IBKC, INFN, INT, ISBC, KEX, KGC, KIM, KNL, KNX, KONA, KRA, KS, LLNW, LM, LOGI, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MAR, MCK, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MOH, MUR, NATI, NE, NEU, NGD, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OI, ORLY, OTEX, PEIX, PPC, PSA, PXD, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, ROIC, RRTS, SCI, SFLY, SIGI, SPRT, SPSC, SSNC, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TMK, TMST, TTEK, TTMI, TYL, UNM, VAR, VNDA, VNR, VRTX, WFM, WFT, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Wed, Jun. 22, 9:12 AM
Thu, Apr. 28, 1:45 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 4:41 PM
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEL, AF, ALGT, AMKR, AMP, ANIK, AR, ASGN, AVB, AVG, BCR, BGC, BKCC, BLKB, CACI, CAKE, CAVM, CBL, CDE, CGI, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNMD, CNO, CRY, CSGP, CVTI, DGI, DLB, DMRC, DRE, DTLK, DWRE, DXCM, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXTR, FB, FIX, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, FSLR, GG, HOLX, HTCH, HY, IBKC, INFN, IPHS, KEX, KIM, KRA, KRC, KS, LLNW, LOCK, LOGI, LQ, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MN, MSTR, MTGE, NE, NEU, NGD, NTGR, NVDQ, OIS, ORLY, OTEX, PEB, PPC, PRXL, PYPL, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, RCII, RGLD, RNG, ROIC, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SNDK, SPRT, SSS, STR, TAL, TER, TILE, TS, TTEK, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UHS, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WCN, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Wed, Apr. 20, 10:58 AM
- Tetra Tech (TTEK -1.5%) is downgraded to Neutral from Outperform with a $31 price target at Wedbush, which says the risk/reward is now less attractive after the stock hit its target price.
- The firm notes that when it upgraded the shares last July it believed end markets were stabilizing, aided by an improving municipal market; as its thesis has largely played out, it now believes the risk/reward tradeoff is about evenly weighted, and that municipal recovery and government spending provided for solid tailwinds but risk remains in oil and gas.
Wed, Jan. 27, 4:34 PM
- Tetra Tech (NASDAQ:TTEK): FQ1 EPS of $0.42 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $420.96M (-3.7% Y/Y) beats by $2.67M.
Tue, Jan. 26, 5:35 PM| Tue, Jan. 26, 5:35 PM | 26 Comments
Nov. 11, 2015, 5:47 PM
- Tetra Tech, Inc. (NASDAQ:TTEK) declares $0.08/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.21%
- Payable Dec. 11; for shareholders of record Nov. 30; ex-div Nov. 25.
Nov. 11, 2015, 5:24 PM
- Tetra Tech (NASDAQ:TTEK): FQ4 EPS of $0.50 in-line.
- Revenue of $426.98M (-7.6% Y/Y) misses by $13.2M.
Nov. 10, 2015, 5:35 PM
Oct. 14, 2015, 10:42 AM
- Tetra Tech (TTEK -0.4%) agrees to acquire Australian geotechnical engineering company Coffey International for A$0.425/share under a bid implementation agreement between the two companies.
- TTEK says the deal helps expand its geographic coverage and consulting portfolio for international development projects; the combined business will offer geoservices, project management, and water and environmental services to Australia.
- Coffey reported revenue of A$556M for the fiscal year ended June 30.
Jul. 29, 2015, 4:59 PM
- Tetra Tech (NASDAQ:TTEK) declares $0.08/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.3%
- Payable Sept. 4; for shareholders of record Aug. 17; ex-div Aug. 13.
Tetra Tech, Inc. provides consulting, engineering, program management, construction management, and technical services. The company supports government and commercial clients by providing innovative solutions to complex problems focused on water, environment, energy, infrastructure, and natural... More
Industry: Technical Services
Country: United States