Titan: A Compelling Investment Trading Below Fair Value And A Potential Buyout By Its Partner
- Partnership agreement with Braeburn Pharmaceuticals has the potential to be very lucrative for Titan.
- With Braeburn already owning 11% of Titan's stock, it is possible that Braeburn will take another step and buy out Titan.
- Partnership agreements outside of the US have the potential to be unexpected upside for Titan shareholders.
- Titan is trading well below the fair value estimate for the company.
- Conservatively, Titan should be able to get Probuphine on the market by the end of 2016 providing substantial revenues for the company and its shareholders.