Tile Shop Holdings, Inc.NASDAQ
The Tile Shop: There's An Opportunity Here
Tue, Oct. 18, 5:35 PM
Tue, Oct. 18, 8:03 AM
Mon, Oct. 17, 5:30 PM
Tue, Sep. 27, 5:28 PM
- Coty (COTY +0.3%) is heading to the S&P 500, replacing Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO -0.4%) in that index. Diamond Offshore is off 1.3% after hours, while COTY is up 0.4%.
- Diamond Offshore will move to the S&P MidCap 400, replacing Polycom (NASDAQ:PLCM), which has been acquired by Siris Capital Group. The contract driller was ranked at the bottom of the 500 and now has a market cap more reflective of a mid-cap, S&P Dow Jones Indices says.
- The moves are effective after the close on Friday.
- Meanwhile, Tile Shop Holdings (TTS -0.3%) is replacing Epiq Systems (NASDAQ:EPIQ) in the SmallCap 600, as Omers Private Equity is acquiring Epiq in a deal expected to be completed soon.
Tue, Jul. 19, 8:02 AM
Mon, Jul. 18, 5:30 PM
Tue, Apr. 19, 12:49 PM
Tue, Apr. 19, 8:13 AM
- Tile Shop Holdings (NASDAQ:TTS): Q1 EPS of $0.14 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $84.72M (+16.1% Y/Y) beats by $4.71M.
- Shares +3.7% PM.
Mon, Apr. 18, 5:30 PM
Tue, Feb. 16, 8:04 AM
- Tile Shop Holdings (NASDAQ:TTS): Q4 EPS of $0.08 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $71.9M (+13.5% Y/Y) beats by $0.17M.
Mon, Feb. 15, 5:30 PM
Thu, Feb. 11, 11:46 AM
- There's some nervous trading on stocks associated with consumers spending money on their houses. Today's macroeconomic news and stock market decline are cutting into confidence over consumer spending patterns.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR -7.9%), Mattress Firm (MFRM -3.1%), Tile Shop (TTS -2.9%), Lumber Liquidators (LL -5.8%), Restoration Hardware (RH -3.6%), Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY -2.5%), La-Z-Boy (LZB -3%), Kirkland's (KIRK -2.3%), and Williams-Sonoma (WSM -2.5%) are all lower than broad market averages.
- Lowe's (LOW -1.5%) and Home Depot (HD -1.2%) are showing a milder loss.
Nov. 23, 2015, 11:47 AM
- Ten retailers are expected to post adjusted profit growth of 40% or better in Q4, according to data from S&P Capital IQ.
- The list includes companies boosting the bottom line through acquisitions, mergers, cost-cutting, and sales leverage.
- Expected Q4 profit growth: Fred's (NASDAQ:FRED) 710%, Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) 261.2%, Tile Shop (NASDAQ:TTS) 137.4%, Chico's (NYSE:CHS) 51.9%, Office Depot (NASDAQ:ODP) 49.4%, Mattress Firm (NASDAQ:MFRM) 45.6%, Shoe Carnival (NASDAQ:SCVL) 44.4%, Francesca Holdings (NASDAQ:FRAN) 44.4%, Shutterfly (NASDAQ:SFLY) 42%, Ascena Retail (NASDAQ:ASNA) 41.5%.
- Of the bunch of high-flyers, only Shoe Carnival trades with a price-to-earnings ratio of below 20.
Oct. 20, 2015, 12:45 PM
Oct. 20, 2015, 8:03 AM
- Tile Shop Holdings (NASDAQ:TTS): Q3 EPS of $0.08 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $72.4M (+15.3% Y/Y) beats by $2.96M.
Oct. 19, 2015, 5:30 PM