Tue, Apr. 19, 12:49 PM
Tue, Apr. 19, 8:13 AM
Mon, Apr. 18, 5:30 PM
Tue, Feb. 16, 8:04 AM
Mon, Feb. 15, 5:30 PM
Thu, Feb. 11, 11:46 AM
- There's some nervous trading on stocks associated with consumers spending money on their houses. Today's macroeconomic news and stock market decline are cutting into confidence over consumer spending patterns.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR -7.9%), Mattress Firm (MFRM -3.1%), Tile Shop (TTS -2.9%), Lumber Liquidators (LL -5.8%), Restoration Hardware (RH -3.6%), Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY -2.5%), La-Z-Boy (LZB -3%), Kirkland's (KIRK -2.3%), and Williams-Sonoma (WSM -2.5%) are all lower than broad market averages.
- Lowe's (LOW -1.5%) and Home Depot (HD -1.2%) are showing a milder loss.
Nov. 23, 2015, 11:47 AM
- Ten retailers are expected to post adjusted profit growth of 40% or better in Q4, according to data from S&P Capital IQ.
- The list includes companies boosting the bottom line through acquisitions, mergers, cost-cutting, and sales leverage.
- Expected Q4 profit growth: Fred's (NASDAQ:FRED) 710%, Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) 261.2%, Tile Shop (NASDAQ:TTS) 137.4%, Chico's (NYSE:CHS) 51.9%, Office Depot (NASDAQ:ODP) 49.4%, Mattress Firm (NASDAQ:MFRM) 45.6%, Shoe Carnival (NASDAQ:SCVL) 44.4%, Francesca Holdings (NASDAQ:FRAN) 44.4%, Shutterfly (NASDAQ:SFLY) 42%, Ascena Retail (NASDAQ:ASNA) 41.5%.
- Of the bunch of high-flyers, only Shoe Carnival trades with a price-to-earnings ratio of below 20.
Oct. 20, 2015, 12:45 PM
Oct. 20, 2015, 8:03 AM
- Tile Shop Holdings (NASDAQ:TTS): Q3 EPS of $0.08 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $72.4M (+15.3% Y/Y) beats by $2.96M.
Oct. 19, 2015, 5:30 PM
Jul. 21, 2015, 8:02 AM
- Tile Shop Holdings (NASDAQ:TTS): Q2 EPS of $0.09 in-line.
- Revenue of $75.7M (+13.6% Y/Y) beats by $2M.
Jul. 20, 2015, 5:30 PM
Apr. 21, 2015, 12:47 PM
Apr. 21, 2015, 8:01 AM
- Tile Shop Holdings (NASDAQ:TTS): Q1 EPS of $0.08 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $73M (+13.4% Y/Y) beats by $2.18M.
Apr. 20, 2015, 5:30 PM
Mar. 16, 2015, 5:41 PM
Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. operates as a holding company, which through its subsidiary retails manufactured and natural stone tiles, setting and maintenance materials and related accessories. The company's products include ceramic, porcelain, glass, stainless steel manufactured tiles, marble,... More
Industry: Diversified Investments
Country: United States
Other News & PR