Titan International Inc.NYSE
Tarik Umar • 19 Comments
Tarik Umar • 19 Comments
Thu, Sep. 29, 5:35 PM
Mon, Sep. 19, 6:27 AM
Thu, Aug. 4, 6:00 AM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, ACRE, ACTA, AGCO, AGIO, AKRX, ALSK, AMCX, AME, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APLP, ARRY, AYR, BBW, BCE, BCRX, BDX, BLL, CBB, CCOI, CHD, CHK, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CPK, CRIS, CRZO, CTB, DNR, DUK, DW, ELOS, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FMSA, GLDD, GLOG, GOGO, GTN, HAR, HGG, HII, HL, HMHC, HRC, HSC, HSIC, HSNI, ICPT, IMGN, IOC, IPCC, IRM, IT, ITCI, ITT, K, KOP, LBY, LFUS, LGND, LIOX, LPX, LQDT, LXRX, MFC, MGM, MGP, MITL, MMS, MNTA, MPEL, MPG, MPW, NAO, NERV, NGS, NOK, NSAM, NXTM, OGE, OMAM, OMF, ORBC, PBH, PCRX, PGNX, PGTI, PH, PLUG, PPP, PRFT, PRIM, PRTY, PWR, QSR, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, ROLL, RVLT, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SGM, SHLX, SNR, SPAR, SPH, SRE, SSTK, SSYS, STFC, STOR, STWD, TDY, TEVA, THS, TICC, TIME, TK, TNK, TOO, TSEM, TVPT, TWI, UAM, UNT, USAC, USCR, VIAB, VLP, VWR, WIN, WPC, WRK, XLRN
Fri, Jun. 10, 5:02 PM
Thu, May 5, 6:02 AM
- Titan (NYSE:TWI): Q1 EPS of -$0.17 misses by $0.09.
- Revenue of $321.8M (-20.0% Y/Y) misses by $32.31M.
Wed, May 4, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ABC, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AGIO, AMCX, AMRC, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APO, AVP, AXLL, BABA, BCRX, BDX, BR, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDK, CHD, CHK, CLDT, CNAT, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CVC, CWEI, DDD, DIN, DISCA, DNR, EAC, ENOC, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FIG, FLDM, G, GCAP, GWPH, HII, HL, HWCC, ICON, IT, ITG, ITT, JEC, JMBA, K, LAMR, LFUS, LINC, LIOX, LMOS, LQDT, LXP, MBLY, MDC, MFC, MGA, MGLN, MGM, MITL, MLM, MMS, MRK, MWW, NICE, NILE, NRG, NTCT, NYLD, OGE, ONE, OXY, PGNX, PGTI, PRFT, PRIM, PWR, RDEN, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, RSTI, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SHLX, SNH, SNI, SNR, SNSS, SPH, SQBG, STOR, TDC, TDY, TE, THS, TIME, TLP, TWI, UNT, USAC, USAK, USCR, VER, VG, VLP, WIN, WPC, WRLD
Wed, Mar. 23, 12:45 PM
Tue, Mar. 22, 11:58 AM
- Titan International (TWI +0.6%) is higher after saying it received a "nine-figure purchase price" proposal to purchase its Italtractor ITM subsidiary that designs and produces steel track and undercarriages for the construction, mining and agricultural markets.
- TWI, which previously had expressed its receptiveness to entertaining offers for the sale of ITM at such a price level, says it has formed a special committee to review and analyze the issues relating to a possible sale.
Fri, Mar. 11, 5:02 PM
- Titan International Inc. (NYSE:TWI) declares $0.005/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 0.34%
- Payable April 15; for shareholders of record March 31; ex-div March 29.
Thu, Feb. 25, 6:01 AM
- Titan (NYSE:TWI): Q4 EPS of -$0.38 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $307.81M (-19.7% Y/Y) beats by $13.72M.
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACIW, AG, ALKS, AMCX, AMRN, AMWD, ANSS, APA, APLP, AROC, BBY, BUD, CCOI, CHS, CLDX, CM, CNSL, CORE, CPB, CPK, CRI, CVC, DPZ, EGRX, EME, EMES, ENOC, FCH, FCN, FIG, GLOG, GOGO, GTLS, GVA, HBM, HEES, HMHC, HTWR, INCR, IONS, IRDM, IRM, ITC, KERX, KOP, KSS, LKQ, MITL, NEWM, NPO, [[NTi]], NXST, PCRX, PDCO, PF, PGTI, PRIM, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RRD, RWLK, SAFM, SDRL, SEAS, SERV, SFM, SFUN, SHLD, SPAR, STWD, TD, TFX, TREE, TWI, UNT, UTHR, VAC, VC, VWR, W, WIN, WNR, WNRL, WPC, XCRA, ZBRA, ZEUS
Wed, Feb. 17, 12:45 PM
Dec. 11, 2015, 5:06 PM
- Titan (NYSE:TWI) declares $0.005/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 0.5%
- Payable Jan. 15; for shareholders of record Dec. 31; ex-div Dec. 29.
Nov. 19, 2015, 11:25 AM
- Titan International (TWI -12.2%) tumbles after Goldman Sachs downgrades shares to Sell from Neutral and cuts its price target to $3 from $8, believing TWI's results will continue to be weighed down by weakness in the agriculture and mining markets.
- TWI earns 80% of its revenue from agriculture and mining, so weakness in the sectors will continue to hurt its results, and farmers have less money to spend on capital projects, reducing the likelihood that they will adopt the company's new LSW tires, the firm says; given these factors and the January 2017 convertible note maturity, TWI could be faced with a cash crunch.
- Shares have now sold off ~37% after the company reported much weaker than expected Q3 results on Nov. 6.
Nov. 6, 2015, 12:44 PM