Thu, Apr. 28, 12:46 PM
Thu, Apr. 28, 9:16 AM| Thu, Apr. 28, 9:16 AM
Thu, Apr. 28, 8:45 AM
Thu, Apr. 28, 8:23 AM| Thu, Apr. 28, 8:23 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACHC, AEM, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALGN, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATHN, ATR, ATRC, AZPN, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOOM, BRKS, BVN, CATM, CENX, CHDN, CHE, CHMT, CLD, CLW, COHR, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, DDR, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EPR, ESS, EXLS, EXPE, EYES, FET, FII, FLEX, FLS, FPO, GB, GILD, GIMO, GNW, GRPN, HELE, HIG, HT, HTH, HURN, HWAY, INVA, IPHI, ISBC, JNPR, KBR, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, LPLA, MATW, MMSI, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSCC, N, NATI, NFG, NPTN, NR, NSIT, NSR, NUS, OFIX, OMCL, OUTR, P, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PODD, PXLW, QLIK, RGA, RGC, ROVI, RRC, RSG, SCSS, SGEN, SHOR, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPN, SPNC, SRCL, STRZA, SWKS, SYNA, TEP, TLGT, TMST, TNDM, TRMB, TXTR, VCRA, VDSI, VGR, VR, VRSN, WDC, YRCW
Wed, Feb. 24, 6:30 PM
- Though Textura (NYSE:TXTR) beat Q4 estimates, the company is guiding for 2016 revenue of $106M-$111M (+22%-28% Y/Y) and EPS of $0.33-$0.48, mostly below a consensus of $113.2M and $0.47.
- Q1 guidance is mixed: Revenue of $23.7M-$24.7M and EPS of $0.07-$0.11 vs. a consensus of $25.1M and $0.07.
- No explanation is given in the Q4 report regarding the guidance. Bookings rose 34% Y/Y during the quarter to $26.5M (compares with revenue of $23.7M, +33%), and GAAP operating expenses rose 43% to $31.9M after backing out a $1.1M asset impairment charge.
- Active construction projects rose 23% Y/Y to 10,358, and the total # of organizations using Textura's "organization-driven" software grew 20% to 20,884.
- TXTR -4.5% after hours to $15.01.
- Textura's Q4 results, earnings release
Wed, Feb. 24, 4:05 PM
- Textura (NYSE:TXTR): Q4 EPS of $0.09 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $23.73M (+32.9% Y/Y) beats by $0.34M.
Tue, Feb. 23, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ALDW, ALJ, AMSG, ANIK, AR, AWK, AWR, AXTI, BLDP, BWXT, CEMP, CHDN, CLGX, CLI, CLR, CRM, CSGP, CW, CWT, CXO, DAVE, DMRC, DOOR, DPM, DTLK, DYN, ECPG, EPR, EQY, ESV, ETE, ETP, FARO, FLTX, FOE, FRGI, FUEL, GDOT, GMED, GXP, HPQ, HTH, IL, IMAX, INN, KEYW, LB, LGCY, LQ, MMLP, MTDR, NFX, NLY, NSPH, NTES, OAS, PE, PHH, QEP, RATE, RBCN, RGR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RLYP, RSPP, SBY, SN, SPTN, SRC, SUN, SXL, TAL, TCAP, TILE, TNDM, TS, TSLX, TUMI, TXTR, VIPS, WES, WGP, WLL, WPX, WR, WSR, XPO, ZPIN
Wed, Feb. 10, 12:41 PM
Fri, Feb. 5, 3:59 PM
- Add Red Hat (RHT -8.1%), Autodesk (ADSK -6.9%), and Teradata (TDC -8%) to the list of enterprise tech firms nosediving following weak Q1/2016 guidance from business intelligence/data visualization software firm Tableau and professional social networking/online jobs leader LinkedIn. The Nasdaq is down 3.4%, and the S&P 2%, in the wake of this morning's jobs report.
- Other big decliners include Varonis (VRNS -13.4%), Gigamon (GIMO -9.7%), Pegasystems (PEGA -10.3%), SGI (SGI -7.5%), LogMeIn (LOGM -8.6%), inContact (SAAS -10.8%), Attunity (ATTU -14.4%), Textura (TXTR -6.8%), and Tableau rival MicroStrategy (MSTR -6.6%). A slew of other enterprise names were previously covered here - the group includes many cloud software and security tech firms.
- Teradata is just a day removed from rallying in the wake of a Q4 sales beat and healthy 2016 guidance.
Fri, Jan. 29, 10:43 AM
- Citing the company's recent selloff and the strength of its U.S. construction payment management (CPM) software business, Northland Securities' Jeff Houston has upgraded Textura (NYSE:TXTR) to Outperform. His target remains $25.
- Textura closed yesterday just $1.09 above a 52-week low of $14.11 (set on Jan. 15). Q4 results are expected in the coming weeks.
- Six months ago: Northland starts coverage on Textura with Outperform rating, $40 target
Fri, Jan. 15, 12:46 PM
- Textura (NYSE:TXTR) has plunged below $15 after receiving a downgrade to Sell from Benchmark.
- Like many other tech companies, the cloud construction software firm is making fresh 52-week lows today. Shares fell sharply in November after Textura disclosed chairman/ex-CEO Patrick Allin is leaving the board.
Nov. 23, 2015, 10:53 AM
- Textura (NYSE:TXTR) chairman and co-founder Patrick Allin is stepping down from the board, effective Dec. 31. Allin stepped down as CEO earlier this year; director Dave Habiger has been serving as interim CEO while the company looks for a successor.
- Credit Suisse's Michael Nemeroff has downgraded the cloud construction software firm to Neutral in response, and cut his target by $3 to $24. "The departure of Mr. Allin increases TXTR's near-term sales execution risk, in our view, as he was a key relationship manager for many of the company's large general contractor and owner customers."
- Shares have made new 52-week lows, and are down 22% YTD. They sold off two weeks ago due to the soft Q4 guidance provided with mixed Q3 results.
Nov. 10, 2015, 2:20 PM
- Though Textura (NYSE:TXTR) slightly beat Q3 estimates and just slightly missed on revenue, it's guiding for Q4 revenue of $23M-$24M and EPS of $0.06-$0.09, almost entirely below a consensus of $25.7M and $0.09.
- On the earnings call (transcript), Textura blamed the Q4 outlook on a longer-than-expected international sales ramp, slower-than-expected growth for non-CPM (construction project management) products, and a strong dollar. 2016 guidance will be provided with the Q4 report.
- Q3 billings totaled $26.1M, +39% Y/Y and above revenue of $22.5M. The deferred revenue balance rose 34% to $45.1M. Adjusted operating expenses rose 14% Y/Y to $20.6M.
- Shares have plunged to new 52-week lows.
- Q3 results, PR
Nov. 9, 2015, 5:40 PM
Nov. 9, 2015, 4:18 PM
- Textura (NYSE:TXTR): Q3 EPS of $0.07 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $22.51M (+37.7% Y/Y) misses by $0.46M.
Textura Corp. is a provider of on demand business collaboration software to the commercial construction industry. Its solutions are focused on facilitating collaboration between owners, developers, general contractors and subcontractors. The company's collaboration solutions offer robust... More
Country: United States