Thu, Apr. 28, 12:46 PM
Thu, Apr. 28, 9:16 AM| Thu, Apr. 28, 9:16 AM
Thu, Apr. 28, 8:45 AM
- Textura (NYSE:TXTR): Q1 EPS of $0.09 in-line.
- Revenue of $24.66M (+28.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.41M.
- Shares +30% PM.
Thu, Apr. 28, 8:23 AM| Thu, Apr. 28, 8:23 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACHC, AEM, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALGN, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATHN, ATR, ATRC, AZPN, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOOM, BRKS, BVN, CATM, CENX, CHDN, CHE, CHMT, CLD, CLW, COHR, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, DDR, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EPR, ESS, EXLS, EXPE, EYES, FET, FII, FLEX, FLS, FPO, GB, GILD, GIMO, GNW, GRPN, HELE, HIG, HT, HTH, HURN, HWAY, INVA, IPHI, ISBC, JNPR, KBR, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, LPLA, MATW, MMSI, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSCC, N, NATI, NFG, NPTN, NR, NSIT, NSR, NUS, OFIX, OMCL, OUTR, P, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PODD, PXLW, QLIK, RGA, RGC, ROVI, RRC, RSG, SCSS, SGEN, SHOR, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPN, SPNC, SRCL, STRZA, SWKS, SYNA, TEP, TLGT, TMST, TNDM, TRMB, TXTR, VCRA, VDSI, VGR, VR, VRSN, WDC, YRCW
Wed, Feb. 24, 6:30 PM
- Though Textura (NYSE:TXTR) beat Q4 estimates, the company is guiding for 2016 revenue of $106M-$111M (+22%-28% Y/Y) and EPS of $0.33-$0.48, mostly below a consensus of $113.2M and $0.47.
- Q1 guidance is mixed: Revenue of $23.7M-$24.7M and EPS of $0.07-$0.11 vs. a consensus of $25.1M and $0.07.
- No explanation is given in the Q4 report regarding the guidance. Bookings rose 34% Y/Y during the quarter to $26.5M (compares with revenue of $23.7M, +33%), and GAAP operating expenses rose 43% to $31.9M after backing out a $1.1M asset impairment charge.
- Active construction projects rose 23% Y/Y to 10,358, and the total # of organizations using Textura's "organization-driven" software grew 20% to 20,884.
- TXTR -4.5% after hours to $15.01.
- Textura's Q4 results, earnings release
Wed, Feb. 24, 4:05 PM
- Textura (NYSE:TXTR): Q4 EPS of $0.09 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $23.73M (+32.9% Y/Y) beats by $0.34M.
Tue, Feb. 23, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ALDW, ALJ, AMSG, ANIK, AR, AWK, AWR, AXTI, BLDP, BWXT, CEMP, CHDN, CLGX, CLI, CLR, CRM, CSGP, CW, CWT, CXO, DAVE, DMRC, DOOR, DPM, DTLK, DYN, ECPG, EPR, EQY, ESV, ETE, ETP, FARO, FLTX, FOE, FRGI, FUEL, GDOT, GMED, GXP, HPQ, HTH, IL, IMAX, INN, KEYW, LB, LGCY, LQ, MMLP, MTDR, NFX, NLY, NSPH, NTES, OAS, PE, PHH, QEP, RATE, RBCN, RGR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RLYP, RSPP, SBY, SN, SPTN, SRC, SUN, SXL, TAL, TCAP, TILE, TNDM, TS, TSLX, TUMI, TXTR, VIPS, WES, WGP, WLL, WPX, WR, WSR, XPO, ZPIN
Wed, Feb. 10, 12:41 PM
Fri, Feb. 5, 3:59 PM
- Add Red Hat (RHT -8.1%), Autodesk (ADSK -6.9%), and Teradata (TDC -8%) to the list of enterprise tech firms nosediving following weak Q1/2016 guidance from business intelligence/data visualization software firm Tableau and professional social networking/online jobs leader LinkedIn. The Nasdaq is down 3.4%, and the S&P 2%, in the wake of this morning's jobs report.
- Other big decliners include Varonis (VRNS -13.4%), Gigamon (GIMO -9.7%), Pegasystems (PEGA -10.3%), SGI (SGI -7.5%), LogMeIn (LOGM -8.6%), inContact (SAAS -10.8%), Attunity (ATTU -14.4%), Textura (TXTR -6.8%), and Tableau rival MicroStrategy (MSTR -6.6%). A slew of other enterprise names were previously covered here - the group includes many cloud software and security tech firms.
- Teradata is just a day removed from rallying in the wake of a Q4 sales beat and healthy 2016 guidance.
Fri, Jan. 29, 10:43 AM
- Citing the company's recent selloff and the strength of its U.S. construction payment management (CPM) software business, Northland Securities' Jeff Houston has upgraded Textura (NYSE:TXTR) to Outperform. His target remains $25.
- Textura closed yesterday just $1.09 above a 52-week low of $14.11 (set on Jan. 15). Q4 results are expected in the coming weeks.
- Six months ago: Northland starts coverage on Textura with Outperform rating, $40 target
Fri, Jan. 15, 12:46 PM
- Textura (NYSE:TXTR) has plunged below $15 after receiving a downgrade to Sell from Benchmark.
- Like many other tech companies, the cloud construction software firm is making fresh 52-week lows today. Shares fell sharply in November after Textura disclosed chairman/ex-CEO Patrick Allin is leaving the board.
Nov. 23, 2015, 10:53 AM
- Textura (NYSE:TXTR) chairman and co-founder Patrick Allin is stepping down from the board, effective Dec. 31. Allin stepped down as CEO earlier this year; director Dave Habiger has been serving as interim CEO while the company looks for a successor.
- Credit Suisse's Michael Nemeroff has downgraded the cloud construction software firm to Neutral in response, and cut his target by $3 to $24. "The departure of Mr. Allin increases TXTR's near-term sales execution risk, in our view, as he was a key relationship manager for many of the company's large general contractor and owner customers."
- Shares have made new 52-week lows, and are down 22% YTD. They sold off two weeks ago due to the soft Q4 guidance provided with mixed Q3 results.
Nov. 10, 2015, 2:20 PM
- Though Textura (NYSE:TXTR) slightly beat Q3 estimates and just slightly missed on revenue, it's guiding for Q4 revenue of $23M-$24M and EPS of $0.06-$0.09, almost entirely below a consensus of $25.7M and $0.09.
- On the earnings call (transcript), Textura blamed the Q4 outlook on a longer-than-expected international sales ramp, slower-than-expected growth for non-CPM (construction project management) products, and a strong dollar. 2016 guidance will be provided with the Q4 report.
- Q3 billings totaled $26.1M, +39% Y/Y and above revenue of $22.5M. The deferred revenue balance rose 34% to $45.1M. Adjusted operating expenses rose 14% Y/Y to $20.6M.
- Shares have plunged to new 52-week lows.
- Q3 results, PR
Nov. 9, 2015, 5:40 PM
Nov. 9, 2015, 4:18 PM
- Textura (NYSE:TXTR): Q3 EPS of $0.07 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $22.51M (+37.7% Y/Y) misses by $0.46M.