What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Dec. 4, 2015, 3:49 PM
Sep. 4, 2015, 9:58 AM
- Tri-Continental (NYSE:TY) declares $0.1950/share quarterly dividend, -3% decrease from prior dividend of $0.201.
- Forward yield 3.91%
- Payable Oct. 1; for shareholders of record Sept. 14; ex-div Sept. 10.
Jun. 5, 2015, 10:56 AM
- Tri-Continental (NYSE:TY) declares $0.201/share quarterly dividend, -2% decrease from prior dividend of $0.205.
- Forward yield 3.69%
- Payable June 23; for shareholders of record June 15; ex-div June 11.
Mar. 6, 2015, 1:51 PM
- Tri-Continental (NYSE:TY) declares $0.205/share quarterly dividend, 2.2% increase from prior dividend of $0.2005.
- Forward yield 3.75%
- Payable March 24; for shareholders of record March 16; ex-div March 12.
Mar. 11, 2013, 8:02 AMTri-Continental Corporation (TY) declares $0.19/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 4.32%. For shareholders of record Mar. 18. Payable Mar. 26. Ex-div date Mar. 14. (PR) | Mar. 11, 2013, 8:02 AM
The Fund will seek to produce future growth of both capital and income, while providing reasonable current income (i.e. from fixed-income securities). There are no Charter restrictions with respect to the Funds investments. The Fund may invest up to 15% of
Other News & PR