Sep. 20, 2013, 11:30 AM
- Gold (GLD -2%) and silver (SLV -4.6%) retrace a good part of Wednesday's non-taper blast-off with Jim Bullard's casual mention of a possible October taper a convenient excuse to sell.
- The dollar (UUP +0.1%), however, isn't moving a whole lot, and Treasury prices (TLT +0.4%) are actually a bit higher on the session. Go figure.
- Meanwhile, a Bloomberg survey finds gold traders at their most bullish level in three weeks following Wednesday's FOMC decision.
- PM ETFs: GLD, IAU, SGOL, PHYS, AGOL, DGL, UBG, DGP, UGL, DZZ, GLL, DGZ, UGLD, DGLD, GLDI, SLV, SIVR, AGQ, DBS, USV, ZSL, USLV, DSLV, SLVO.
- Dollar ETFs: UUPT, UDN, UDNT.
- Treasury ETFs: TLH, TLT, IEF, DTYL, DLBL, ILTB, TENZ, ITE, TLO, EDV, VGIT, VGLT, TMF, TYD, LBND, UBT, UST, TMV, TYO, DSTJ, DSXJ, SBND, PST, TBT, DTYS, DLBS, TBF, TTT, TYNS, TYBS, TBX.
The Fund will seek to produce future growth of both capital and income, while providing reasonable current income (i.e. from fixed-income securities). There are no Charter restrictions with respect to the Funds investments. The Fund may invest up to 15% of
Industry: Closed-End Fund - Equity
Country: United States
Other News & PR